This Tahoe Donner luxury cabin is nestled at the end of a quiet cul de sac in a very desirable Truckee neighborhood. The open cathedral ceiling floor plan boasts all of the luxury you are looking for with a perfect blend of rustic classic European meets modern mountain appointments.
The rustic chic kitchen with gourmet appointments will make the gourmet in your group feel right at home. There is plenty of space throughout with separate living spaces, including a large loft, providing plenty of room for for friends and family to find a place to relax, unwind, and enjoy. The main living room has a gas fireplace and flat screen TV, with the loft above. There is a formal dining room with seating for eight guests to enjoy an elegant dining experience. The downstairs family room is spacious, but cozy, with a large rock flanked gas fireplace, flat panel TV, and wet bar.
Beyond the overall quality, there are several features that really make this home stand out when it comes to winter enjoyment. The driveway is flat, and front decks hang over the garage a bit. This creates exceptionally easy entry during winter storms. There are several covered areas that allow one to enjoy the outdoors for dining, cooking, etc, without substantial shoveling. The hot tub is covered by an overhang as well; no shoveling needed to enjoy!
GOLD LEVEL RATING
• Over 3,000 square feet
• Hot Tub
• Close to Northstar (10 min), Palisades Tahoe (formerly Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows; 20-25 min)
• Flexible Ski Lease Term - 4 Month Minimum - November or December start available.
• 1 Well Behaved Dog Considered
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. THIS HOME IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TERM RENTAL. A 31+ NIGHT STAY IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
2. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6912
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer