SKI LEASE AVAILABLE - REQUEST INFO HERE or Call to Book (Calendar Blocked)
Great location, great price! The Riverside Retreat vacation cabin enjoys a prime location for Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) skiers. Situated on the Truckee River, It has easy year-round access literally about 5 minutes from Palisades Tahoe as well as an easy drive to the mountain towns of Truckee and Tahoe City.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2100 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Wood Fireplace
• Large, grassy yard with river access
• Available for SKI LEASE during the Winter Months!
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
A true four seasons resort, summer in Olympic Valley is not to be missed. Located at the base of Palisades Tahoe Resort, play a round of golf at the Links Golf Course or enjoy biking along the Truckee River trail. Guided hikes and traversing the Tahoe Via Ferrata are provided within the Village at Palisades Tahoe.
Take the Tram to High Camp and enjoy roller skating, Geocaching or Disk Golf. The Granite Bistro at High Camp is welcomes visitors for lunch, drinks and spectacular Sierra Mountain views at 8,400 feet. The nearby High Camp Marketplace offers delicious grab-n-go pastries, salads, sandwiches and beverages.
For hiking enthusiasts, Shirley Canyon trail does not disappoint with flowing waterfalls, granite boulders, blooming wildflowers and high Alpine Shirley Lake. The trailhead begins at Shirley Canyon Road near the main Palisades Tahoe parking lot; total elevation gain 2,000 feet. A complimentary Tram will take visitors back down to the Village.
When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
Olympic Valley is home to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw/Alpine) which is one of the largest ski areas in North Lake Tahoe and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With access to 6,000 skiable acres, 43 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Palisades Tahoe has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Olympic Valley (formally the Village at Squaw) offers a wide array of dining and après options, as well as a full-service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. THIS HOME IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TERM RENTAL. A 31+ NIGHT STAY IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES.
2. Internet access (satellite provider) in Olympic Valley is known to be slow compared to urban standards
3. Home is directly on the Truckee River. Families traveling with small children should take note for water safety.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer