Nestled on the 13th fairway of the Jack Nicklaus signature golf course, and with beautiful mountain vistas in the backdrop, sits Caleb’s Mountain Getaway.
Guests are greeted into the main level living room with soaring ceilings and lovely windows that bring the outdoors in. With no TV, the focus of the living room is on the floor to ceiling rock hearth with cozy gas fireplace. Seating for eight guests frames the perfect venue for conversation, a cocktail or getting lost in a book.
Also on the main level is the gourmet kitchen, which features double ovens, a 6-burner professional style range, wine cooler and bar seating for four. The dining area extends off the kitchen with a huge table for eight guests to enjoy home cooked meals. Flanking the living room on the other side of the entry level is a bold primary suite, with a huge en suite bath with double sink vanities, heated floors, bath tub, shower and water closet. The primary suite enjoys views of both the golf course and even the ski runs of Northstar Ski Resort and has direct access to the back patio area.
Upstairs, the second level brings you to the remaining rooms and a cozy loft with a desk and reading space. The second bedroom is considered a junior primary with attached bath and 47” flat panel TV. The third bedroom, while it isn’t en suite, does offer a flat-screen TV and both offer private balconies with beautiful views of the golf course and mountains beyond. The game room is the largest of the rooms upstairs and offers a spacious TV area, reading nooks and two sets of bunks; the perfect spot for kids and teens to hang out. A large bathroom with a double sink vanity is shared between the game room and the third bedroom.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3,100 Square Feet
• 3 Bedroom w/ additional sleeping area for the kids!
• Built in 2015
• Golf course and Mountain Views
• Minutes to Downtown Truckee
• Well traveled dog (1 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
OLD GREENWOOD PAVILION ACCESS:
As a guest at this home, you have an option to add access to the Pavilion at Old Greenwood, part of the Tahoe Mountain Club. An Amenity Fee of $75/night must be collected by Tahoe Getaways at least 72 hours prior to Arrival. Access must be purchased for the full duration of your stay, if added on.
• Rec center with work-out facility and fitness classes
• Family friendly swimming pool
• Adult only lap pool with three lanes
• Two hot tubs
• Tennis Courts
ABOUT THE AREA - Old Greenwood
Nestled near the historic town of Truckee on 600 acres of towering pines and blue-sage covered hills, Old Greenwood is a premier four-season resort community. Every day offers an opportunity to play – on the Old Greenwood golf course or at the Pavilion, the mountains, the trails and Lake Tahoe.
When you enjoy a round at the Jack Nicklaus Signature Designed Course, you’ll see firsthand that it received Jack’s highest level of personal attention. Or escape all your cares and go for a long meditative hike or bike ride on the trails straight from the property.
When you’re ready to hit the slopes, visit nearby Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows), or check out Northstar California just a few minutes drive from the property. Right around the corner, you’ll enjoy the quaint charm of Downtown Truckee with its restaurants, shops, cultural events and much more for you and your family.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 8 adults and 2 children (under 13)
2. Parking for 2 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Access to the Old Greenwood Pavilion through TMC is once again available to renters at this home at a cost of $75/day. You must coordinate access with a Tahoe Getaways Representative at least 72 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival to add amenity access on.
4. The county record shows this home as a 3 BR, and therefore it is listed as such, however there is an additional room that acts as a 4th sleeping area.
5. A neighboring lot is under construction. The HOA has rules in place pertaining to hours of work, noise, etc.; however some nuisance can be expected. Guests are advised to contact Tahoe Getaways in advance of making a reservation with questions.
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00768