This lovely split-level Tahoe Donner chalet boasts room for the whole family - even the four-legged members! With an open floor plan, two large outdoor decks, four bedrooms, a second family room and a private hot tub, you've checked every box with this mountain home.
Alder Creek Lodge's main living area is upstairs and the great room has just been outfitted with brand new furnishings. Gather around and enjoy a movie on the large, wall-mounted flat-screen TV while a picturesque fire warms the room. The chef in the family will find themselves at home in the adjacent kitchen outfitted with gorgeous counter tops, stainless steel appliances, a wine cooler and a high-end gas range.
The spacious primary suite is conveniently located off the main living area and is outfitted with a brand new king mattress and bedroom set. Enjoy your own washer and dryer, en suite bath, reading chair and rear deck access.
Downstairs, a junior primary suite offers a second individual (or couple) a private retreat with a King bed, en suite bath and deck access. A third guest room and a bunk room are on this floor, as is another full bath. Guests will love the downstairs family room with comfortable seating, another television, wet bar and shuffleboard table!
During the summer months, enjoy al fresco dining on the upper deck, and year round look forward to relaxing in the brand new private hot tub.
SILVER RATED PROPERTY
• 2840 Square Feet
• Private Hot Tub
• Downstairs Game Room with Shuffleboard and TV
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See Details Below)
• 20 minutes to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) Sugarbowl, and Northstar Ski Areas
• 10 minutes to historic downtown Truckee for shopping, dining, and more
• 5 minutes to Donner Lake (private beach available)
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California and 16 miles from Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows).
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6.Daily fee applies for rental guests per person per day. Children under 7 are free. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities are provided courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 10.
2. Parking for 5 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. 4WD vehicles strongly advised during the winter months.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00782