Step inside this beautiful mountain home, and you will be filled with a sense of warmth and comfort. From a sunny great room with its high ceilings and open floorplan to the lovely details throughout, this home is sure to make you feel right at home. The vaulted pine ceilings, remodeled bathrooms, oversized primary shower with decorative tile and shower niches, and stunning granite countertops make this mountain home one-of-a-kind.
The main living space on the second level offers high vaulted wood ceilings, multiple seating areas, a flatscreen television, and a cozy wood fireplace. The kitchen is open to the dining area and breakfast bar, allowing the entire group to cook, socialize and enjoy a meal together at the end of a day of play. The primary room with en suite bath sits on this floor as well. Downstairs you'll find two more bedrooms, each containing a flatscreen tv - a queen guest room and a bedroom with a twin/double bunk bed.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx. 1,810 Sq. Ft
• Wood Fireplace
• Gas BBQ (seasonal)
• Tahoe Park HOA
• Close to Hiking and Biking Trails
• Dedicated Remote Workspace
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located three and a half miles south of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe’s west shore, you’ll find the quiet residential neighborhood known as Talmont Estates. Just up the hill from Sunnyside and the Tahoe Park HOA beach, the Talmont neighborhood offers easy access to Paige Meadows and miles of back-country which is popular for hiking/biking in summer and cross country skiing/snowshoeing in winter.
Access to the Lake Tahoe Park Associate HOA beach offers an escape from summer crowds and the convenient location means you’ll never sit in west shore traffic. The Tahoe Park beach offers over three acres of lakefront enjoyment with two piers, a playground, basketball, bocce ball, volleyball, and picnic areas.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
Tahoe Park HOA Amenities Include:
• 3 1/2 acres of Private Beach and manicured Park with 850 feet of lake front footage
• 2 Piers
• Beach Volleyball
• Swing Set
• Picnic and BBQ area
• Horseshoe Pits
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 6 Adults and 1 child (up to 16 years).
2. Parking for 3 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. The driveway to this property is a downslope. A 4WD vehicle (and or tire chains) is strongly advised during the winter months.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
5. This property has a metal roof. Snow and ice can shed quickly. Take extra caution.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-7657
Placer Good Neighbor Flyer