With the charm of a classic Old Tahoe cabin, and the functional appeal provided by an a airy new addition, West Pine is a cozy getaway with easy access to wherever your adventures take you.
Feel the weight of city life slowly lift as you take in the traditional wood stove in front of the stone hearth and sunken sitting area. Nearby, relax on the comfortable sectional in front of the flat-screen television, or curl up with one of the books from the home's ample library. The kitchen has been remodeled and reflects a gas cooktop and updated aesthetic that seamlessly integrates with the traditional pine finishes. A large bedroom is also on this floor, equipped with a queen bed, seating area, and skylight.
Upstairs, light fills the open, newly added living space, outfitted with multiple seating areas, a bar, and a foosball table. Down the hall, a small bunk room with a television offers a quiet retreat for the younger travelers. The primary suite is just next door, with a King bed, television, and ensuite bath.
This Tahoe City cabin offers plenty of outdoor space as well, with a partially covered hot tub, elevated ground floor patio with seating and a gas grill, and an upstairs deck.
VIRTUAL TOUR AND FLOOR PLAN
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2350 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• BBQ Grill (seasonal)
• Walk to Lake
• Pool Table
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
One Car Garage
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located two miles south of Tahoe City, you’ll find the quintessential Tahoe neighborhood of Sunnyside. This heavily wooded section on Lake Tahoe’s west shore features Old Tahoe style homes and classic cabins. Homes in this neighborhood are all centrally located on between Homewood and Tahoe City.
Just down the road you’ll find Sunnyside Resort and Marina and William Kent Shoreline. William Kent beach is situated in a wooded setting and offers picnic tables and grills with views across Lake Tahoe of the eastern shoreline. Next door, Sunnyside Resort is a favorite year round lakeside dining option.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 people.
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round. One Car Garage.
3. This home has a small built in table which can seat six, and a bar. This is the only dining area in the home.
4. This home does not have a bathtub.
5. The area advertised as the second bedroom is actually a fully enclosed "sleeping area", which does not offer egress, and is disclosed as such per Placer County Ordinance No.: 5990-B.
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
"PET RULES" We welcome well-behaved dogs over 18 months of age at this home, as long as we have been informed about your dog(s) prior to your arrival and an additional, one time, non-refundable $30/night pet fee has been paid for each dog (2 dogs Max)
SKI LEASE INQUIRIES - REQUEST INFO HERE or Call to Book (Online Booking Unavailable). Minimum 4-5 Months. Additional Lease Terms Apply.
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer
Placer County STR Permit Number STR20-11144