Looking for lakefront rental in the well-loved Dollar Point neighborhood? This is the home for you!
This home is laid out wonderfully for a vacation rental. You enter into the open and inviting great room to see beautiful lake views. On the upper level you'll find the living room complete with flat screen TV, wood fireplace, newly remodeled kitchen and large deck. Down the hall you'll find a very comfortable primary bedroom with king bed and en-suite bath with a large glass shower. Guests with mobility concerns, will appreciate there are no stairs to navigate to enter the home, nor to occupy the primary suite.
Downstairs the family room is spacious and also includes a second wood fireplace and flat screen TV. The remaining bedrooms are located down the hall and share a large hall bath. While very small, there is a fourth bedroom with a full over twin bunk bed.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2100 Square Feet
• Beautiful Lake Views
• Private Beach (rocky)
• Private Buoy
• Two Wood Fireplaces
• Mobility Friendly
• No pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Situated just east of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe’s beautiful north shore lies one of the area’s most coveted neighborhoods– Dollar Point. The entire community resides on the lake side of the main highway, making it the perfect location for a peaceful and relaxing getaway. With a number of homes in our portfolio located within an easy walk of one another, this is the perfect place for a multi-family getaway.
In the summer, Dollar Point truly can’t be beat. For those looking for adventure, hop on the bike path that exits the community and follow the Truckee River north, or visit Tahoe City, home to everything from home grown coffee shops to lakefront fine dining, all just minutes away.
In the winter, Dollar Point offers central access to almost all of North Lake Tahoe’s premier ski areas. Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows), Northstar, and Homewood are all just a 20 minute drive from your Dollar Point home.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 people.
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Dollar Point amenities are no longer available to renters.
4. Boater's must provide their own mooring lines.
5. There is short but steep downward slope from the house to the lake shore.
6. Tahoe Getaways cannot provide watercraft of any kind; guests must provide their own means of transport to the buoy.
7. During drought years, the pier may be too shallow to navigate for some boats.
8. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
*Placer Good Neighbor Flyer - https://www.tahoegetaways.com/sites/default/files/files/Placer%20Good%20...
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6705