Come experience your next mountain getaway at the Ward Creek Retreat on the West Shore! Built over 60 years ago, this cozy "Old Tahoe" cabin is the quintessential getaway and still reflects the original character.
With access to ward creek, abundant hiking trails, and the national forest right out the back door, this location uniquely offers visitors both the solace of mountain tranquility and the convenience of being within walking distance to Sunnyside and a short drive or bike ride to Tahoe City.
The main level offers an open living room and dining area with large flat-screen TV, and wood fireplace, and opens up to the back patio that is PERFECT for alfresco dining and family get-togethers. The master BR is also located on the main floor.
BRONZE LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 1650 sq ft
• Walking Distance to William Kent Beach
• Wood Fireplace
• One Well traveled dogs welcome (fee applies)
• Grassy Landscaped Back Yard with Creek
• Walking Distance to Shuttle Bus Stop to Alpine Meadows Sherwood Chairlift
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located two miles south of Tahoe City, you’ll find the quintessential Tahoe neighborhood of Sunnyside. This heavily wooded section on Lake Tahoe’s west shore features Old Tahoe style homes and classic cabins. Homes in this neighborhood are all centrally located on between Homewood and Tahoe City.
Just down the road you’ll find Sunnyside Resort and Marina and William Kent Shoreline. William Kent beach is situated in a wooded setting and offers picnic tables and grills with views across Lake Tahoe of the eastern shoreline. Next door, Sunnyside Resort is a favorite year round lakeside dining option.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 6 people.
2. Parking for 3 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. The Gas BBQ may be unavailable during the winter months.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
"PET RULES" We welcome well-behaved dogs over 18 months of age at this home, as long as we have been informed about your dog(s) prior to your arrival and an additional, one time, non-refundable $30/night pet fee has been paid for each dog (1 dog Max)
*Placer Good Neighbor Flyer - https://www.tahoegetaways.com/sites/default/files/files/Placer%20Good%20...
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6736