Fill your next mountain escape with untouched downhill runs, fabulous restaurants, and the convenience of being just a minute away, when you book your stay at this spacious Olympic Valley vacation rental home. Perfect for a large family or multiple families, this six bedroom rental is located a mere mile from Palisades Tahoe, which means you’ll be skiing fresh powder while others are still sitting in traffic or finding their parking spot!
Walk-in and feel the welcome environment created by the homes vaulted ceilings, with skylights that bring in an abundance of light. Two living areas upstairs, allow some to lounge around on the plush sectional and catch a movie or football game. Others may prefer the open floor plan of the great room, while they gather around the kitchen preparing a meal or cozying up on the sofa with a glass of wine by the wood-burning stove.
On the back deck a wonderful private hot tub (protected from the elements) will certainly be put to good use after a day on the slopes, all while the kids find themselves entertained downstairs, challenging each other to games of foosball or pool in the rec room.
When it's finally time to retire, this six-bedroom home has more than enough sleeping arrangements for any family dynamic to relax in comfort.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 3,900 Square Feet
• 46" Flat Screen TV in Living Room
• 32" Flat Screen TV in Primary BR
• Wood Burning Stove
• Pool Table, TV and Foosball Table in Rec Room
• Dining Table Seats 8 - Island Seats 4
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
A true four seasons resort, summer in Olympic Valley is not to be missed. Located at the base of Palisades Tahoe Resort, play a round of golf at the Links Golf Course or enjoy biking along the Truckee River trail. Guided hikes and traversing the Tahoe Via Ferrata are provided within the Village at Palisades Tahoe.
Take the Tram to High Camp and enjoy roller skating, Geocaching or Disk Golf. The Granite Bistro at High Camp is welcomes visitors for lunch, drinks and spectacular Sierra Mountain views at 8,400 feet. The nearby High Camp Marketplace offers delicious grab-n-go pastries, salads, sandwiches and beverages.
For hiking enthusiasts, Shirley Canyon trail does not disappoint with flowing waterfalls, granite boulders, blooming wildflowers and high Alpine Shirley Lake. The trailhead begins at Shirley Canyon Road near the main Palisades Tahoe parking lot; total elevation gain 2,000 feet. A complimentary Tram will take visitors back down to the Village.
When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await, only fifteen minutes from your door.
Olympic Valley is home to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw/Alpine) which is one of the largest ski areas in North Lake Tahoe and was the host site of the 1960 Winter Olympics. With access to 6,000 skiable acres, 43 chairlifts, and the only funitel in the US, skiing Palisades Tahoe has earned a place on many a skier’s bucket list.
Beyond the slopes, visitors can enjoy ice skating, snow tubing, cross country skiing, and snowshoeing. The Village at Olympic Valley (formally the Village at Squaw) offers a wide array of dining and après options, as well as a full-service spa, yoga studio, and many retail offerings.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 people.
2. Parking for 6 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Please note "Bedroom 4" is displayed on the Floor Plan image as the "Sitting Room" on the Main Floor. It does have double doors that enclose the room from the main living area.
4. While the front yard is available to renters looking to enjoy the grassy landscaping, the shared side yard to the looker's left of the property is not for renter use.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
*Placer Good Neighbor Flyer -
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6438