Part of the new, upscale Gray's Crossing community, this beautiful luxury vacation home welcomes you in to relax and enjoy your Tahoe vacation in style.
Truckee Treasure is rental home that truly offers something for everyone. From the large open floor plan that is tastefully appointed with casual but elegant décor, to the more relaxed loft that is the ideal location for families or kids at heart.
Two primary suites, two additional rooms and four baths, make this an incredibly comfortable home for multiple families and friends.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 3200 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Optional Access to the Old Greenwood Pavilion (see below)
• Outdoor Gas Fireplace (restrictions may apply)
• Two Gas Fireplaces
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Gray’s Crossing, a 750-acre property on the north end of Martis Valley, offers peaceful seclusion from crowds and traffic without a sense of isolation. With hundreds of acres of open space and loads of hiking and biking trails, it will feel like a remote location. Yet it’s anything but, when you realize you’re 1.5 miles from Downtown Truckee with its vibrant shops and restaurants.
In the heart of the community is critically acclaimed Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy championship golf course – The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing. You can celebrate your best shots at PJ’s Grill, but you don’t have to play golf to enjoy Truckee’s finest outdoor dining with several fire pits and an expansive lawn where all ages can play.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 10 adults and 3 children (under 13).
2. Parking for 5 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Access to the Old Greenwood Pavilion through TMC is once again available to renters at this home at a cost of $75/day. You must coordinate access with a Tahoe Getaways Representative at least 72 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival to add amenity access on. Max 12 people per home allowed access. Continued disruptions, including full restrictions, can be anticipated, and will not be cause for re-fund or re-location of the home rental.
4. There is a lot of construction taking place in this neighborhood, some in close proximity to this property. The HOA has rules in place pertaining to hours of work, noise, etc; however, some nuisance can be expected.
5. VIDEO SURVEILLANCE: Some TAHOE GETAWAYS vacation rental properties have surveillance cameras that have been installed by the rental property owners, primarily for security/risk management purposes (these include Nest Cameras and Ring Doorbell Cams). We want to reassure our guests that surveillance is strictly prohibited in interior areas or in areas where Guests would have a reasonable expectation of privacy, such as an outdoor spa. Please feel free to contact us if you have specific questions or concerns.
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
"PET RULES" We welcome well-behaved dogs over 18 months of age at this home, as long as we have been informed about your dog(s) prior to your arrival and an additional, one time, non-refundable $30/night pet fee has been paid for each dog (2 dogs Max)
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00759