Part of the new, upscale Gray's Crossing community, this luxury vacation home welcomes you in to relax and enjoy your Tahoe vacation in style. Beautiful wood floors and cabinets capture the quintessential essence of mountain homes, and immediately upon entering one notices the open floor plan that includes a cozy great room, dining area, and gourmet kitchen. Chefs will love the six burner range and gorgeous counter tops, and once the cooking is complete you'll have the option of dining indoors with a fire roaring or enjoying a casual meal outdoors on the deck.
With two primary suites, three additional bedrooms, and two convertible couches, this home has room for everyone. The upper level primary bedroom boasts a beautiful bed set, walk-in closet opening to the en suite bathroom, with jetted tub and separate generously sized shower. The second primary is located downstairs, along with two additional queen rooms and two social spaces. Gather around the fireplace in the family room, or cozy up on the oversize sofa and watch a movie in the bonus room. The bonus room contains a queen bed, two twin beds, and a sofa sleeper as well.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 3600 Sq ft
• Hot Tub
• Gas Fireplace
• No Pets
• 42'' TV in Upstairs Great Room
• Entertainment Room with Wet Bar & Deck Access
• Family Room with Ping Pong Table, Desk and 50'' TV
ABOUT THE AREA
Gray's Crossing is a 750-acre property located in Martis Valley, offering a rare combination of peaceful seclusion and easy access to amenities. With hundreds of acres of open space, miles of hiking and biking trails, and the critically acclaimed Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy championship golf course – The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing, guests can enjoy a true mountain retreat experience. The area's natural beauty is on full display with stunning views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and an abundance of wildlife.
Despite the feeling of remote location, Gray’s Crossing is just 1.5 miles from the vibrant shops and restaurants of downtown Truckee. This allows for the best of both worlds, the serene atmosphere of the mountains and the convenience of a bustling town. The community also boasts a wide range of recreational activities, from skiing and snowboarding in the winter to fishing and boating in the summer.
In the heart of the community, guests can enjoy the delicious cuisine and lively atmosphere at PJ’s Grill, set amidst the picturesque surroundings of the golf course. The expansive lawn, several fire pits, and outdoor dining options make it a perfect spot for families and friends to gather. The Grill offers a wide variety of menu options, including hearty breakfasts, delicious sandwiches, and mouth-watering entrees. Whether you're looking to relax and unwind or enjoy an active vacation, Gray's Crossing has something for everyone. With its combination of natural beauty and modern amenities, it is the ideal destination for a mountain getaway.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Please note, this home does NOT come with Tahoe Mountain Club Amenities.
2. Maximum daytime and nighttime is 10 adults and 2 additional children.
3. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
4. There is construction taking place in this neighborhood, some on the same road. The HOA has rules in place pertaining to hours of work, noise, etc; however, some nuisance may be expected. Guests are advised to contact Tahoe Getaways in advance of making a reservation with questions.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00753