This beautiful four-bedroom mountain home set among the treetops with amazing views acts as the perfect base camp for the adventure-minded.
Enjoy all this area has to offer. In the winter, the Tahoe Donner Cross Country Ski Center is just a mile away. In the summer enjoy time on the deck, lounging on the plush patio furniture, listening to the chickadees in the trees and the rustle of the pines above.
Relax in the open great room with vaulted ceilings whose vaulted ceilings and an entire wall of South-East facing windows gloriously display the mountain range beyond. Adjacent to the great room, sits light and bright primary suite, with its own exit out to the glorious upper deck. A secondary family room with flat-screen TV and the home's three additional bedrooms are situated downstairs.
BRONZE LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2,153 Square Ft
• Gorgeous Views!
• Two Living Rooms with flat screen TVs
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See Details Below)
• Well-traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains. In the winter, enjoy on-site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for
the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows).
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Daily fee for rental guest per person per day. Children under 7 are free. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities are provided courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 8 adults
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. The small pellet stove in the great room has been disabled and is not available to renters
4. 4WD vehicles are strongly advised during the winter months.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-01445
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer