Tucked away on a quiet residential street, but less than a mile from the lake, hiking, markets, and more, Timber Wolf Lodge is a vacation rental that truly offers something for everyone in the family.
With a split level, reverse floor plan, the main living area of this four bedroom home is upstairs. The lovely, remodeled kitchen is outfitted with a Thermador gas range, wine cooler, and wrap around bar, and stands open to the great room to make socializing while cooking a breeze. The living area is cozy and a window seat offers additional seating, or makes a perfect spot to curl up with a book. The Master suite is on this floor as well, outfitted with a small television and private deck.
Downstairs, you'll find a second living area with a small television, gas stove, and shelf stocked with games and books. The three guest rooms are on this floor as well.
Behind the home is a large, flat, fenced yard, perfect for letting the little ones play.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 2300 Square Feet
• Walk to PDQ Market, West Shore Pizza
• Walk to Hiking Trails
• Fenced Yard
• Gas Fireplace
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Located halfway between Homewood and Meek’s Bay along Lake Tahoe’s west shore, you’ll find Tahoma, a quiet and quintessential Tahoe town. A true escape from the hectic pace of city life, Tahoma offers access to picturesque beaches, nearby hiking and biking trails, and the oldest lake front bar and restaurant in Tahoe.
During the summer month, visit the public beach at Chamber’s Landing, less than a 10 minute bike ride, or just a three minute drive from your home. The sandy beach is next to Chambers Landing Bar and Grill, or stop at the Tahoma PDQ market and pick up a picnic lunch on your way to the lake. Venture south to Sugar Pine Point State Park, again less than ten minutes via car or bike, to enjoy sandy beaches, hiking trails, fishing, and a picnic area.
During the ski season, you just minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 8 adults.
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Spring 2022: A neighboring home is under construction. Noise and nuisance are likely in the coming months.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
El Dorado County Regulations:
1. Quiet hours must be observed between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
2. Maximum occupancy is enforced at all times.
3. Any violations may result in a fine.
El Dorado County VHR Permit 072933
El Dorado County Transient Occupancy Certificate T62631