***All bookings subject to owner approval. Please contact Tahoe Getaways for rates and availability.***
Welcome to an extraordinary lakefront vacation rental that will leave you and your entourage breathless! Designed by the owners, Jane and Ron Jenny with the help of their friend, Rick Sifuentes, Tewesi Lakefront Lodge, is a luxury property that takes the concept of "lake cabin" to a whole new level.
Tewesi - pronounced (teh weh shi) is an indigenous Washoe Tribe word for "a person from far away." Up to ten guests "from far away" will enjoy an unforgettable stay in this nine-bedroom home and guest house.
Located on a large flat parcel with sweeping lawns, your guests will enjoy up to 200' of lake shore along with both a private pier and walk down ramp. Tewesi is perfect for family reunions or intimate gatherings. Expansive outdoor spaces provide plenty of room for lakeside gatherings and activities. A picturesque patio sits behind the home, overlooking the pier and sparkling water of Lake Tahoe. Let flames from the fire pit warm you through as you savor an al fresco feast under the stars. A soak in the lakeside hot tub will soothe your muscles and your soul after a day of adventures.
Inside, a vaulted cathedral ceiling towers over the great room, supported by timber beams and massive trusses throughout the main floor. While impressive in size, the great room still feels intimate with floor to ceiling bookcases filled with leather bound classics and a toasty gas fireplace. In addition to the spacious entertaining area, the main level also boasts a gourmet kitchen that features top-of-the-line appliances, Italian 6-burner Stove, 4 x 8 granite center island, a butler’s pantry, and a breakfast nook with gas fireplace and flat screen TV. The adjacent formal dining area sits up to twelve and enjoys panoramic lake views as well. One en suite guestroom is also located on the ground level.
Find your way upstairs where three additional guestrooms are found, (while a charming guest house is home to the remaining five). The spacious Master suite offers sweeping lake views, a large private deck and a spa-like en-suite offering a steam shower and a slipper claw foot tub. The second and third guest rooms located down the hall both enjoy en suite bathrooms as well. Lastly, the spacious media room completes the second floor, and will provide countless hours of fun for the young and old in your group. Your guests will delight in the 60" flatscreen TV, 16' custom shuffleboard table, wet bar and generous seating for everyone.
The Guest House was actually the original 1920’s lake front cabin that once sat where the main house sits today. In keeping true to its history, it still has pine paneling throughout and a large true rock wood burning fireplace. It has 5 (small) bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms and an updated adorable kitchen.
PLATINUM LEVEL PROPERTY
• Main House – 6000 sq ft
• Guest House – 1,800 sq ft
• Two deep water buoys
• Expansive manicured lawn with lakeside fire-pit area
• Private Lakeside Hot tub
• Private Pier
• Extensive outdoor seating under shaded patio, Built in 42’’ Gas BBQ, 1920’s Stone Charcoal Grill
• Upstairs Entertainment Room – 16 foot Shuffleboard table, wet bar, and 60 inch flat-screen TV
• Pool Table in Great Room
• Media includes: 7 Flat-screen TVs throughout property all with cable & DVR, State of Art Sound System, and Outside Patio Speakers
• No Pets
• No events - maximum occupancy of 10 Adults can not be exceeded at any time
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. This home is an especially unique asset best served by a dedicated on site staff. All reservations will be made directly with the property owner. Please contact Tahoe Getaways for more information.
2. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer Certificate #9931