Clean, cute and comfortable vacation rental home. This remodeled cabin is situated in a friendly neighborhood on a quiet cul-de-sac on the west shore of Tahoe City less than a mile from Sunnyside.
Tahoe Woods is a classic mountain cabin offering a light, bright common area situated upstairs and all three bedrooms on the first floor. The open great room features vaulted pine ceilings, recessed lighting, a river rock gas fireplace, and a sunny deck with a hot tub, BBQ, and dining set.
Ideal location for both summer & winter activities, hiking & biking trails just behind the house to National Forest and 2.5 miles from Tahoe City and close to ski areas, shops and restaurants.
BRONZE LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 1550 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Gas Fireplace
• Close to Hiking and Biking Trails
• Tahoe Park HOA Beach (See Details Below)
• Available for SKI LEASE during the Winter Months!
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Located three and a half miles south of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe’s west shore, you’ll find the quiet residential neighborhood known as Talmont Estates. The Talmont neighborhood offers easy access to Paige Meadows and miles of back-country which is popular for hiking/biking in summer and cross country skiing/snowshoeing in winter.
Access to the Lake Tahoe Park Associate HOA beach offers an escape from summer crowds and the convenient location means you’ll never sit in west shore traffic. The Tahoe Park beach offers over three acres of lakefront enjoyment with two piers, a playground, basketball, bocce ball, volleyball, and picnic areas.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
Tahoe Park HOA Amenities Include:
• 3 1/2 acres of Private Beach and manicured Park with 850 feet of lake front footage
• 2 Piers
• Beach Volleyball
• Swing Set
• Picnic and BBQ area
• Horseshoe Pits
• Bocce Ball
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 6 people.
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer Good Neighbor Flyer - https://www.tahoegetaways.com/sites/default/files/files/Placer%20Good%20...
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6074