It's Tahoe Time! Let us welcome you to our four bedroom North Shore vacation rental, and start your vacation off right. Enter onto the main floor of this quintessential Lake Tahoe cabin, and you will immediately feel at home. A comfortable leather sectional and chair surround the large rock fireplace which serves as the focal point of the room. Nearby, the well appointed kitchen and dining area are equipped with all you need to enjoy a home cooked breakfast before starting out on your daily mountain adventures.
The Master bedroom with ensuite bath is also conveniently located on the main floor, making this home an ideal fit for travelers with mobility issues, provided they are able to navigate the five stairs from the driveway to the porch. The Master suite is tastefully outfitted with a queen bed, television, and reading chair.
Upstairs, the cozy family room is the perfect place for watching a movie. There are two full size futons in this room for those who may wish for alternative sleeping space. Three additional queen rooms are located on this floor as well. All of the bedrooms have new memory foam mattresses, Bluetooth radios, and easily accessible USB charging stations for phones, tablets, etc.
During the summer months, enjoy a spacious, fully fenced yard with small paver patio and outdoor dining area. A perfect place for the little ones or furry family members to safely explore the outdoors. Year round, take advantage of the fully enclosed hot tub, private and protected from the elements.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2100 square feet
• Enclosed outdoor hot tub
• Walk to lake, golf, restaurants
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
• 4 queen bedrooms
• 55" television in upstairs family room
• 36" television in the downstairs master
• Gas Fireplace
• Gas BBQ (seasonal)
ABOUT THE AREA
Just west of Kings Beach and running right along the lake, Tahoe Vista is a favorite of outdoor enthusiasts. For lake lovers, kayaking from one of several hidden beaches, or a motorized excursion from the new Tahoe Vista Recreation Area boat launch facility are two Tahoe Vista treats. For landlubbers, the nearby Regional Park sports year-round trailheads for mountain biking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing, a disc golf course, nature trails, and sweet swing sets.
In the winter, you are less than fifteen minutes from Northstar California. There, enjoy access to almost 100 trails and over 3,000 skiable acres, impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier. Take advantage of world class terrain parks, cross country skiing, a youth Adventure Park, and a 9000 square foot ice rink surrounded by fire pits and a rink side bar.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 people.
2. Parking for 2 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round
3. During the winter months, the yard is not fully fenced as the gate must be kept open for snow removal purposes.
4. In one of the bedrooms, the queen bed is in the corner of the room, with only one nightstand, and clearance between the end of the bed and the wall is tight.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
*Placer Good Neighbor Flyer -
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6379