This Talmont home offers a spectacular lake view, large hot tub on a covered deck, upper grilling deck with table and chairs, and access to the private Tahoe Park Beach in the summer. Upon arriving, the covered stone entry welcomes you into the bright, sunny great room, with floor to ceiling windows boasting breathtaking views of the lake and huge towering pines.
Under vaulted ceilings, the spacious living area with plush seating for all centers around an over-sized gas fireplace and large flat screen television. The gourmet kitchen features a commercial style Wolf gas range, counter seating for six, all stainless steel appliances and granite counters, wood flooring and is well-equipped for everyday cooking. The dining table sits eight, and the deck has more seating plus a gas grill with an impressive view of Lake Tahoe and West Shore below.
Upstairs, the large Master Bedroom enjoys stunning views and is also the point of entrance for the nearby kids room that is set up perfectly for the little ones in your group. Three twin beds, another flat screen television, seating, and an air hockey table offer up hours of fun!
On the lower level (below the main living area) you'll find the two remaining guest bedrooms. Guests staying here will most definitely enjoy the sprawling deck with covered hot tub which can comfortably seat 8-10 adults.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2700 square feet
• Hot Tub
• Amazing Lake Views
• Kids room with TV and Air Hockey
• Tahoe Park HOA access to private beach (See Details Below)
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located three and a half miles south of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe’s west shore, you’ll find the quiet residential neighborhood known as Talmont Estates. Just up the hill from Sunnyside and the Tahoe Park HOA beach, the Talmont neighborhood offers easy access to Paige Meadows and miles of back-country which is popular for hiking/biking in summer and cross country skiing/snowshoeing in winter.
Access to the Lake Tahoe Park Associate HOA beach offers an escape from summer crowds and the convenient location means you’ll never sit in west shore traffic. The Tahoe Park beach offers over three acres of lakefront enjoyment with two piers, a playground, basketball, bocce ball, volleyball, and picnic areas.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
Tahoe Park HOA Amenities Include:
• 3 1/2 acres of Private Beach and manicured Park with 850 feet of lake front footage
• 2 Piers
• Beach Volleyball
• Swing Set
• Picnic and BBQ area
• Horseshoe Pits
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 10 people.
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. This property has an access road that is considered steep. During the winter months, 4WD vehicle is advised.
4. The deck & Gas BBQ is not available December - April
5. For Winter Safety Reasons: the sliding glass door in the main living area is non-operable during the winter months.
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
*Placer Good Neighbor Flyer - https://www.tahoegetaways.com/sites/default/files/files/Placer%20Good%20...
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6445