Nestled in newly developed Gray's Crossing, this technical 3 bedroom Truckee vacation rental (w/ an extra sleeping space) is the perfect home base for your next mountain getaway. Enter onto the home's main floor, traditionally outfitted in the style of the Sierras. Comfortable seating surrounds a wall mounted flat screen television in the cozy great room provides the evening's entertainment.
The adjacent Chef's kitchen is outfitted with stainless steel appliances, including a Bosch double oven and five burner gas range. The spacious dining area offers formal seating for nine guests, and during the summer months, enjoy the option of outdoor dining as well. Two queen guest rooms, each with their own bathroom, are also located on the main floor.
Upstairs, retreat to the private and spacious Primary suite, where you'll find a queen bed, fireplace, chaise lounge, work space, and ensuite bath with jetted tub. Double doors open to the upper deck, and another set of doors open to the living room below. (Doors are glass but are fogged for privacy). The converted bunk room provides a fourth sleeping space and is located nearby, and with a television and bean bag, doubles as a hang out for the younger travelers.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 2680 sq ft
• Private hot tub
• Outdoor dining (seasonal)
• Gas fireplace
• Spacious Primary suite
• Well traveled dog (1 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Gray's Crossing is a 750-acre property located in Martis Valley, offering a rare combination of peaceful seclusion and easy access to amenities. With hundreds of acres of open space, miles of hiking and biking trails, and the critically acclaimed Peter Jacobsen and Jim Hardy championship golf course – The Golf Club at Gray’s Crossing, guests can enjoy a true mountain retreat experience. The area's natural beauty is on full display with stunning views of the Sierra Nevada Mountains and an abundance of wildlife.
Despite the feeling of remote location, Gray’s Crossing is just 1.5 miles from the vibrant shops and restaurants of downtown Truckee. This allows for the best of both worlds, the serene atmosphere of the mountains and the convenience of a bustling town. The community also boasts a wide range of recreational activities, from skiing and snowboarding in the winter to fishing and boating in the summer.
In the heart of the community, guests can enjoy the delicious cuisine and lively atmosphere at PJ’s Grill, set amidst the picturesque surroundings of the golf course. The expansive lawn, several fire pits, and outdoor dining options make it a perfect spot for families and friends to gather. The Grill offers a wide variety of menu options, including hearty breakfasts, delicious sandwiches, and mouth-watering entrees. Whether you're looking to relax and unwind or enjoy an active vacation, Gray's Crossing has something for everyone. With its combination of natural beauty and modern amenities, it is the ideal destination for a mountain getaway.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 8 adults. Up to 2 additional children under 13 are allowed (Max 10 total).
2. The county record shows this home as a 3 BR, and therefore it is listed as such, however there is an additional room that acts as a 4th sleeping area.
3. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
4. This home no longer features a pool table, as depicted in the floorplan.
5. This home has a Ring camera that views the exterior entryway
7. Spring 2022: A neighboring home is under construction. Noise and nuisance are likely in the coming months.
8. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-01400