This unique Mountain Cabin is perfect for travelers looking for a classic mountain getaway. Snowy Paws Cabin is only minutes from the slopes of Palisade Tahoe in the winter and has access to hiking, biking, and even guided horseback tours during the summer.
This home has a fun and unique layout that creates plenty of space for everyone. On the main level of this home, you will find a quaint kitchen, a cozy living room, a family game area, as well as the Primary bedroom, and an additional sleeping area. The kitchen has plenty of counter space and is attached to a bright dining room with seating for 6. Around the corner from the kitchen is a cozy living room with plenty of seating situated around a flat-screen tv and stone fireplace. In the same space is a family gathering area with a large table that would be perfect for game night. Down the hall, you will find the Primary bedroom with a king bed and an attached bathroom with a shower and a tub. There is also an additional sleeping area on this floor with a queen bed.
The lower level of this home has two additional bedrooms, one with a queen bed and slider closet, and the other has two twin single beds and a twin over twin bunk bed. Both rooms have access to a full bathroom.
On the top floor of this home are two more additional sleeping areas. The first area has a double bed and floor-to-ceiling windows looking out over the deck area. Down the hall is an open lofted area that looks over the living room and the dining room, this area has two twins and a queen bed.
This home has a large back deck with a bbq area and an amazing view of the Sierra mountains, which makes for the perfect spot for entertaining. Most rooms on the main floor have access to the door to the back deck. This quirky home is stocked with all of the essentials you will need for your Tahoe Getaway with stunning views and endless adventure right out your front door.
BRONZE LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2,576 square feet
• Stunning mountain views
• Wood Fireplace
• Short Walk to Popular Five Lakes Trail-head
• Available for SKI LEASE in the Winter!
• Well-traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Property is in a potential avalanche hazard area (PAHA).
2. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 Adults and 2 Children (under 16)
3. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
4. Internet access in Alpine Meadows is known to be slow compared to urban standards. Refunds will not be issued for internet service interruptions.
5. This home does not have a hot tub.
6. While this home is listed as a 3 bedroom, there are 3 additional sleeping areas.
7. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
*Placer Good Neighbor Flyer - https://www.tahoegetaways.com/sites/default/files/files/Placer%20Good%20...
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6947