Located a short shuttle ride away from Northstar California Village, Snowbird Retreat is both convenient and comfortable, creating the perfect mountain getaway for you and your group.
The entrance to this unique home is found on the ground floor, where you will find a large mudroom with plenty of space for outdoor gear and easy access to a large two-car garage. The entry hall opens into a bright and open kitchen and living area which has the perfect layout for entertaining a group or game nights with the family. The spacious kitchen has all of the conveniences the chef of the family could want and overlooks the living room making it easy to stay connected. The grand living room boasts vaulted ceilings and large bright windows that give you a tranquil view of the wooded area behind the house. Sit and relax around the beautiful grand fireplace while catching up on the day's activities, or cuddle up and watch a movie on the large flat screen in the nook off of the living room. The oversized back deck has a forested view and a private hot tub creating the perfect place to unwind after a day on the slopes.
In the summer you will find outdoor furniture, a bbq, and easy access to hiking and biking trails.
The staircase leading to the upper level splits off into two areas. The first area is a very private and modern Primary bedroom with a king bed, gas fireplace, and a convenient work area for those that need to plug-in. One thing the Primary does not lack is space, with access to a private deck area, a convenient walk-in closet, and an ensuite Primary bathroom with a shower and a jack and jill sink. The second upper-level area is where you will find the other three bedrooms and a laundry area. The first bedroom has a twin over twin bunk bed and a twin over futon bunk bed with a small flat screen tv. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a private ensuite bathroom with a shower. The last bedroom has a twin over twin bunk and a queen bed with windows overlooking the living room and is located just across the hall from a full bathroom. The area between the bedrooms overlooks the living room area and is where you will find the washer and dryer.
Words do not do this unique house justice and the location of this home is unbeatable, this home is perfect for those looking for a relaxing Tahoe home with outdoor adventure at your fingertips. This home is a short drive to Lake Tahoe and has access to the Northstar Property Owner's HOA, which includes a recreational pool, tennis courts, gym, and much more, what else could you need for your Tahoe Getaway.
VIRTUAL TOUR AND FLOOR PLAN
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2,547 Square Feet
• Private Hot Tub
• Two Gas Fireplaces
• Gas BBQ (seasonal)
• Open Space Backyard
• Door-to-Door Ski Shuttle
• EV Charger and
• 240v NEMA outlet
• One Well Traveled Dog Considered on a case to case basis
ABOUT THE AREA
For the modern family seeking a mountain escape complete with unmatched amenities, Northstar California Resort combines California cool with high-end luxury. Halfway between Truckee, one of North America's coolest mountain towns, and the gorgeous North Shore of Lake Tahoe, Northstar is a destination on the rise, having poured nearly a billion dollars into creating Lake Tahoe's premier luxury snow sports experience.
In the winter, enjoy access to almost 100 trails and over 3,000 skiable acres, impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier. Take advantage of world-class terrain parks, cross country skiing, a youth Adventure Park, and a 9000 square foot ice rink surrounded by fire pits and a rink sidebar.
A true four-season resort, summer in Northstar is not to be missed. Play the 18 hole championship golf course, brave the bungee trampoline or access one of the countless biking or hiking trails right outside your door. When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await only ten minutes from your door.
Included with your rental are guest cards providing access to the Northstar Property Owners Association amenities. Guest access fees are currently $8 per person per day ($2/towel).
• Door to door shuttle service (no charge)
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Junior Olympic size (6 lanes) chlorine pool with shallow and deep ends (summer only)
• Heated Lap Pool open year-round
• Covered Shaped outdoor Adult Spa
• 26' diameter outdoor Family Spa
• 10' x 15' outdoor Adult Spa (families okay when Family Spa closed)
• Gated Kiddie Wading Pool for children up to 5 years old (summer only)
• Splash Pad zero-depth water play area (summer only)
• Tennis Courts (Summer Only) - Certified instructors teach an array of classes and clinics for all ages.
• Game Room - air-hockey, foosball, ping pong, video games, pool tables, TV room
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. Maximum day and night time occupancy is 10 adults and 2 children (under 16).
2. Parking for 5 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. This home is not equipped with cable, has app-based LIVE TV.
4. Pets are considered on a case by case basis
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-4031
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer