Cute little ski cabin in the best location in Alpine Meadows Ski Resort. Easy access, plenty of parking, tucked into a charming grove of Aspen trees; this rental home is up to date and well appointed with cozy mountain décor.
BRONZE LEVEL RATING
• 1400 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Wood Fireplace
• 40'' Flatscreen TV in Living Room
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
• Ski Area home, but only 10 minutes drive to lake
• DISCOUNTED Rates in Summer Months
• Available for SKI LEASE during the Winter Months!
Winter fun is right up the road at Alpine Meadows (community shuttle stop right around the corner), or a 5 minute drive over to Squaw. Back country skiers can enjoy Munchkins runs down to the front door. Lower Alpine is great during the summer, with countless hiking and biking options.
ABOUT THE AREA
Alpine Meadows, located between Truckee and Tahoe City, is the ultimate destination for families and thrill-seekers alike. With its charming chalet-style lodges and unparalleled hospitality, the skiing and snowboarding experience takes center stage. Palisades Tahoe (Alpine Meadows) boasts more than 270 trails spread across 6,000 skiable acres, offering an exciting challenge for skiers and snowboarders of all levels. From easy progression parks to challenging bowls, mountain adventures await at every bump, jump, and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows transforms into a tranquil haven surrounded by breathtaking valley views, tranquil creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. Adventurers will find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking opportunities in the area. And when you're ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, the sandy beaches and Tahoe City boardwalk are just a short ten-minute drive away.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum day time and night time occupancy is 8 people.
2. Parking for 2 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Internet access in Alpine Meadows is known to be slow compared to urban standards. Refunds will not be issued for internet service interruptions.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6953
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer