A vacation at the Sky Rocks Lake House is a vacation that you will remember for a lifetime. This beautiful five bedroom rental home is a perfect example of Old Tahoe charm. The over all feeling is spacious and bright with an understated elegance.
Upon entering, you will delight in the charming details such as huge river stone hearth fireplace or the expanse of windows surrounding the spacious living room with built in seating and huge dining table for 10+, set up to take full advantage of the surrounding lake views. The kitchen, a mix of original fixtures and more updated appliances, is well laid out with two sinks that give ample room for several people to help in preparing the evening meal. The covered wrap around decks with comfortable furnishings and outdoor fireplace are very inviting to al fresco dining and make dinnertime a little more special.
Straight from the Tahoe of old, this classic lake cabin still offers newly updated bathrooms, all beautifully restored and in perfect running order. Groups with mobility concerns will also appreciate that most of the home is located on the first floor, including the lakeside Primary suite, two guest bedrooms, and an additional full bath. Just two bedrooms, a full bath, and laundry are located on the second floor.
The majority of the house offers picturesque vistas, but the private pier with sun deck and sandy beach (shared with your neighbor) are the best spot to enjoy Lake Tahoe and are just a leisurely walk down a well maintained path.
Sky Rocks has everything you really could need in a Lake Tahoe vacation rental. It may not be shiny and new, but instead, rich with history and a truly authentic retreat that will help your family create wonderful memories that will last a lifetime.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2800 Square Feet (Main House)
• Shared Pier (w/ neighbor)
• Brockway Springs HOA
• Wood Fireplace
• Den with Flat-screen TV
• Outdoor Fireplace
• Landscaped Grounds with Rock Formations
• Mobility Friendly (please inquire for details)
• No Pets
Brockway Springs HOA includes:
• HEATED Lake Front Swimming Pool (open year round)
• Lake Front Fitness Center w/ showers and Sauna
• Tennis Courts (Closed For Winter)
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Arrivals/Departures on Saturday or Sunday ONLY from 7/1 – 8/15.
2. This is technically a split lakefront property. Guests access the lakefront section of the property by walking down a path, roughly 75 yards from the property to the water.
3. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 12 people.
4. Parking for 6 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
5. Disclosures & Notice to Boaters: - Unfortunately, Tahoe Getaways is unable to provide watercraft of any kind to our guests. Boaters are advised to provide their own dingy for buoy shuttling. TRPA requires boat inspection/certification and a clean boating certification sticker must be procured.
6. During drought years, the pier may be too shallow to navigate for some boats.
7. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer Good Neighbor Flyer -
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6820