This modest but comfortable Tahoe Cabin has it all, Lake View, Brand New Hot Tub and Pet Friendly. Silver Tip Vacation Home has a fully stocked deck with a BBQ, hot tub and patio furniture that looks out over Lake Tahoe. This home also includes Tahoe Park Association HOA (see below).
The primary bedroom is located upstairs while the two other rooms are located down stairs. All three bedrooms have queen beds. The living area has cozy wood burning stove, comfortable sofas and large television, a perfect place to relax after a hard day of skiing or hiking.
BRONZE LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1450 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Wood Fireplace
• Tahoe Park HOA
• Close to Hiking and Biking Trails
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located three and a half miles south of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe’s west shore, you’ll find the quiet residential neighborhood known as Talmont Estates. Just up the hill from Sunnyside and the Tahoe Park HOA beach, the Talmont neighborhood offers easy access to Paige Meadows and miles of back-country which is popular for hiking/biking in summer and cross country skiing/snowshoeing in winter.
Access to the Lake Tahoe Park Associate HOA beach offers an escape from summer crowds and the convenient location means you’ll never sit in west shore traffic. The Tahoe Park beach offers over three acres of lakefront enjoyment with two piers, a playground, basketball, bocce ball, volleyball, and picnic areas.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel to Palisades Tahoe which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
Tahoe Park HOA Amenities Include:
• 3 1/2 acres of Private Beach and manicured Park with 850 feet of lake front footage
• 2 Piers
• Beach Volleyball
• Swing Set
• Picnic and BBQ area
• Horseshoe Pits
• Bocce Ball
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 6 people.
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. 4WD vehicles are strongly advised during the winter months to access this home.
4. Sorry, there is no land-line phone at this home.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
*Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer -
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6431