Newly purchased, this beautiful Tahoe Donner home has recently been outfitted with high-end new linens, housewares, patio furniture, and a brand new hot tub, making it the ideal Tahoe Donner vacation rental for the discerning family.
This home has a reverse floor plan, with the open living space located upstairs. The great room boasts plenty of comfortable seating around the wall-mounted flat screen television and gas fireplace contained in a massive stone hearth. Adjacent is the kitchen, outfitted with granite counters and stainless steel appliances, where the chef among you will feel right at home. Enjoy a home-prepared meal at the large dining table or a quick snack at the island breakfast bar. In the summer months, enjoy the outdoor deck, outfitted with comfortable places to lounge and a full-size dining set.
On this same floor, you'll find the first of the home's two Primary suites, featuring a King bed and ensuite bath with a walk-in shower, separate tub, and slate tile. The two additional sleeping spaces on that floor together can accommodate five, all in separate beds. Downstairs, you'll find the second Primary bedroom, outfitted with all the same amenities, as well as a spacious family room with a comfortable sectional and game table. Off the family room is another deck where you'll definitely want to enjoy a soak in the private hot tub at the end of a long day of play.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2500 Square Feet
• 3 Bedroom w/ Additional Sleeping Area
• Hot Tub
• Patio Dining (Seasonal)
• Gas BBQ (Seasonal)
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See details below)
• 10 minutes to Donner Lake (Private beach access)
• Well-traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA:
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on-site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows).
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 7. Daily fee for rental guest per person per day. Children under 7 are free. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities are provided courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy are listed as 8 adults and 2 children (under 13).
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. The county record shows this home as a 3 BR, and therefore it is listed as such, however, there is an additional room that acts as a 4th sleeping area.
4. 4WD vehicles are strongly advised during the winter months.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
"PET RULES" We welcome well-behaved dogs over 18 months of age at this home, as long as we have been informed about your dog(s) prior to your arrival and an additional, one-time, non-refundable $30/night pet fee has been paid for each dog (2 dogs Max)
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00771