This luxurious accommodation offers breathtaking panoramic views of Lake Tahoe from its expansive main-level deck. The open floor plan, wood fireplace, flat screen TV, and two private balconies downstairs, make it the ideal place to relax and unwind. The detached game room with pool table and private beach access for summer renters, make it a true vacation paradise. The common area boasts a spacious seating arrangements all facing floor-to-ceiling windows, highlighting the stunning views of the surrounding basin. The open kitchen and dining area are also situated to take full advantage of the view.
The sleeping quarters, located on the lower level, feature three bedrooms with King beds and one bedroom with two Full beds, ensuring a luxurious and comfortable stay for all guests. The two east-facing King bedrooms boast private balconies and lake views.
Additionally, the Bonus Room under the garage building offers a full size pool table, couches, and a Wii gaming system, with a window perfectly placed to take in the picturesque scenery. Guests of this unit also have access to two private beaches, one North and one South of the unit, offered by the Rubicon Homeowners Association. Each beach is equipped with a pier, designated swimming area, and swim float. The South Beach also has a volleyball court, making it the perfect spot for a beach day with friends and family.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx. 3,000 sq. ft
• Panoramic Lake Views
• Wood Fireplace
• Bonus Detached Game Room with Pool Table
• Two Private Balconies Downstairs
• Private Beach Access (2 Beaches)
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Rubicon Bay is located on the majestic West Shore of Lake Tahoe in an area known as the “Gold Coast.” Positioned just south of Meeks Bay and Sugar Pine Point State Park, this area is known for its seclusion. The sun-drenched sandy beaches and awe-inspiring views of Lake Tahoe have kept visitors coming back for generations.
Choose the difficult but rewarding Rubicon Peak Trailhead at the back of this neighborhood, or take a short drive to Meeks Bay Marina or D.L. Bliss State Park for alternate hiking, biking and snowshoe options. Homewood Mountain Resort is only 8 miles North, proving you can have seclusion and convenience.
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 8 adults.
2. No Garage Access. Parking for 3 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. 4WD is strongly encouraged in the winter months as the road up to the home is a steep grade.
4. The TV in the Game Room is used for the Wifi gaming system and is not set up to a cable tv network.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
El Dorado County VHR Permit VHR21-1000
El Dorado County Transient Occupancy Certificate T68083