Red Cedar is a gorgeous newly constructed three bedroom home in the heart of Tahoe City. Walking distance to restaurants, shopping, and Commons Beach. During the summertime you will never be far from the farmers market and concerts at the beach. In the wintertime you are just ten minute drive to Palisades Tahoe, as close as you can be without paying costly ski area prices.
The great room at Red Cedar offers the perfect floor plan for socializing, with an open living area featuring over-sized leather sectional centered on a large gas fireplace and hearth, as well as one of many flat screen TV's that the home has to offer. The dining table seats 8, and the spacious kitchen features all new stainless steel appliances and counter tops, as well as three additional bar stools around the island. In addition to the great room there is also a den with a full sleeper sofa and enormous flat screen 52 inch TV with surround sound, as well as a variety of board games.
All three of the bedrooms have their own bathrooms, either directly attached or across the hallway, and king and queen bedrooms each feature their own flat screen TV's. No expense has been spared to offer quality linens in all 3 bedrooms. Red Cedar offers a great location, quality construction and elegant decor all at a great price. Come see for yourself, we are sure you will agree!
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2400 square feet
• Private floor Master with walk-in closet, deck, and en-suite with jetted tub
• Ground floor den offers second social space with 52” high definition flat screen and full size sofa sleeper
• Walking distance to downtown Tahoe City and Commons Beach
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe City is perched on the shore of Lake Tahoe at the headwaters of the Truckee River (Lake Tahoe’s only outlet). Enjoy four-star dining, homegrown coffee shops, shopping, galleries, and a leisurely stroll through town on the lake view boardwalk any time of year.
Commons Beach is Tahoe City’s four acre public park on the lake, popular for sunbathing, swimming, and picnicking. Group picnic sites and children’s playgrounds are located within a large lakefront grass and sand area. Bike and watercraft rentals are available within walking distance.
During the ski season, you are just 15 minutes from Palisades Tahoe which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 adults and 1 child.
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6442
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer