Welcome to this beautiful, high-end Northstar vacation home with exquisite wood detail and customized upgrades! This spacious residence has unique features like heated floors in the master bath, two viewing areas with 65 inch smart/Roku TVs, and new, oversized hot tub, offers an open kitchen-living-dining area, vaulted wood beam ceilings, multiple, separated loft spaces, pinewood interior walls, skylights, and soaring windows that bring the outdoors in. Whether you're looking for a cozy retreat for a weekend getaway or an extended ski vacation, this one-of-a-kind property captures the feel and essence of coveted Northstar living.
The main floor welcomes you with a warm and inviting foyer, and opens to reveal a spacious great room featuring expansive cathedral ceilings, formal dining area that seats up to 10, and a kitchen with tons of granite counter space and two separate seating areas to accommodate large groups. The kitchen is well-appointed complete with gas range, open design, and lots of cabinets for storage -- perfect for mingling and entertaining! A full bath with soaking tub, and conveniently located bedroom with Queen bed and Twin bunks, completes the main floor space.
Upstairs, the primary suite encompasses the aesthetic of a luxury lodge, with a King size bed, 50 inch flat screen TV and expansive forest views. The primary suite also features an ensuite bathroom with heated flooring, and walk-in tile shower. The third guest room, situated at the other end of the hallway, boasts a sliding glass door leading out to a private terrace and a nearby ¾ bath. Groups looking for more variety in sleeping arrangements, will appreciate the two loft spaces. Two separate, versatile areas offer a remote work space with pullout Twin sleeper, while a larger loft area provides a second media room for playing video games or movie nights with the kiddos.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx. 2410 Sq Ft
• Door-to-Door Ski Shuttle
• Gas Fireplace
• Private Hot Tub
• Versatile loft
• Well-traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
For the modern family seeking a mountain escape complete with unmatched amenities, Northstar California Resort combines California cool with high-end luxury. Halfway between Truckee, one of North America's coolest mountain towns, and the gorgeous North Shore of Lake Tahoe, Northstar is a destination on the rise, having poured nearly a billion dollars into creating Lake Tahoe's premier luxury snow sports experience.
In the winter, enjoy access to almost 100 trails and over 3,000 skiable acres, impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier. Take advantage of world class terrain parks, cross country skiing, a youth Adventure Park, and a 9,000 square foot ice rink surrounded by fire pits and a rink side bar.
A true four seasons resort, summer in Northstar is not to be missed. Play the 18 hole championship golf course, brave the bungee trampoline or access one of the countless biking or hiking trails right outside your door. When you’re ready for a day at the lake, sandy beaches await only ten minutes from your door!
Included with your rental are guest cards providing access to the Northstar Property Owners Association amenities. Guest access fees are currently $8 per person per day ($2/towel).
• Door to door shuttle (no charge)
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Junior Olympic size (6 lanes) chlorine pool with shallow and deep ends (summer only)
• Heated Lap Pool open year-round
• Covered Shaped outdoor Adult Spa
• 26' diameter outdoor Family Spa
• 10' x 15' outdoor Adult Spa (families okay when Family Spa closed)
• Gated Kiddie Wading Pool for children up to 5 years old (summer only)
• Splash Pad zero depth water play area (summer only)
• Tennis Courts (Summer Only) - Certified instructors teach an array of classes and clinics for all ages.
• Game Room - air-hockey, foosball, ping pong, video games, pool tables, TV room
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 Adults and 3 additional children.
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. The driveway to this property is a downslope. A 4WD vehicle (and or tire chains) is strongly advised during the winter months.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-7644
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer