The Pioneer Retreat is a nicely maintained and well furnished lake view home in Tahoe City, within walking distance to town and the lake, and just 15 minutes drive to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows).
The sunny lot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac offers lovely views of the lake and surrounding mountains, and spacious deck complete with hot tub. This 4 bedroom, 3 full bath home is a great choice for multiple families or a group of friends looking for comfortable lodging at a great price!
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 2600 sq ft
• Hot Tub
• Lake View
• Walking distance to Tahoe City
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe City is perched on the shore of Lake Tahoe at the headwaters of the Truckee River (Lake Tahoe’s only outlet). Enjoy four-star dining, homegrown coffee shops, shopping, galleries, and a leisurely stroll through town on the lake view boardwalk any time of year.
Commons Beach is Tahoe City’s four acre public park on the lake, popular for sunbathing, swimming, and picnicking. Group picnic sites and children’s playgrounds are located within a large lakefront grass and sand area. Bike and watercraft rentals are available within walking distance of the beach.
During the ski season, you are just 15 minutes from Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 10 adults and 1 child (under 16).
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. While the driveway is very flat, Pioneer Dr. can be considered steep and therefore, 4WD or chains are highly suggested during the winter months.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6201
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer