Tucked in the woodsy neighborhood of Ward Canyon on the west shore, this pet-friendly vacation cabin in Tahoe City is perfect for a couples or small family retreat. Guests will appreciate that this classic Tahoe Cabin, now feels fresh, clean and modern with new wood flooring, kitchen, bathrooms, and furnishings.
The main level offers an open concept floor plan with a large flat screen TV, comfortable furnishings, and toasty wood fireplace making this cozy home the perfect Tahoe retreat. All three bedrooms are simply decorated in keeping with "woodsy Tahoe" style; with one bedroom located downstairs and a full bathroom across the hallway and two other bedrooms are upstairs with a shared full bathroom between them.
Stoke a fire in the wood burning fireplace, cook a family meal, or sink into the new leather sectional for a movie or book; certainly not a party house, but the perfect spot to unwind, relax, and enjoy! With access to ward creek, abundant hiking trails, and the national forest right out the back door, this location uniquely offers visitors both the solace of mountain tranquility and the convenience of being a short drive or bike ride to Tahoe City.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1100 Square Feet
• Wood Fireplace
• 42'' Flatscreen TV
• Close to Hiking and Biking Trails
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
• Backs to forest
• Walk to Lake Tahoe (about a mile)
ABOUT THE AREA:
Conveniently located two miles south of Tahoe City, you’ll find the quintessential Tahoe neighborhood of Sunnyside. This heavily wooded section on Lake Tahoe’s west shore features Old Tahoe style homes and classic cabins. Homes in this neighborhood are all centrally located on between Homewood and Tahoe City.
Just down the road you’ll find Sunnyside Resort and Marina and William Kent Shoreline. William Kent beach is situated in a wooded setting and offers picnic tables and grills with views across Lake Tahoe of the eastern shoreline. Next door, Sunnyside Resort is a favorite year round lakeside dining option.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 people.
2. Parking for 3 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. This home does not have a dishwasher.
4. The driveway to this property has a steep upslope. A 4WD vehicle (and/or tire chains) is strongly advised during the winter months
5. The property has a metal roof from which snow & ice can slide causing injury or death to those below. Children should never be allowed to play unsupervised outside when snow loads exist on the roof. People should never walk under the eaves of the property when snow load is present on the roof.
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6450
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer