In the heart of Historic Downtown Truckee, and within walking distance to a plethora of shops and restaurants, lies a warm and inviting neighborhood known as Winter Creek. Built in 2016, this Truckee vacation home rests quietly near I-80 for easy access to North Lake Tahoe attractions like Northstar California Ski Resort, Donner Lake, Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows), and downtown Truckee.
This brand new Truckee home features beautiful hardwood floors and mountain-inspired decor throughout. Affordably priced, this home is a great choice for families or small groups looking for a newer, comfortable and conveniently located getaway. With a social and open floor plan, the upstairs living area offers a fully stocked kitchen that is well equipped with all new stainless steel appliances and granite counter-tops. Guests can enjoy meals at the dining table, around the bar, or on the back patio during summer, where you'll find a gas grill and patio dining for six guests. After dinner, there's plenty of places to relax whether seated on a comfy sofa, cozied up with a good book nearby the gas fireplace.
There are three bedrooms on the main floor as well. The master is a peaceful retreat with a brand new king bed, walk-in closet, en suite bath and 54 inch flatscreen TV. Down the hall, the two guest bedrooms share a full bathroom with two sinks between them. The twin bedroom also includes a flatscreen TV and Xbox, perfect to set up the kids for a movie while the adults congregate for after dinner cocktails. An additional sleeping area is located on the first floor and offers privacy with an en suite full bath and it’s own and a 38 inch TV.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2200 Square Feet
• 3 Bedroom w/ an additional sleeping area
• Gas Fireplace
• Hot Tub
• Available for Ski Lease
• 75'' Flat-screen TV in Living Room
• 54'' Flat-screen TV in Master BR
• Fully Fenced-in Back yard
• Walking Distance to Truckee Regional Park
• 10 minutes from Northstar; 20 minutes from Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows)
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA:
This quiet neighborhood offers a park with play structure within a minute’s walk from the home. Just down the street along a paved walking/bike path you'll find The Blue Coyote Bar and Grill, a 7-11, and Tuff Beanz Coffee. For a classic Truckee dining experience, walk to Cottonwood and enjoy incredible views from the hilltop, looking out over all of downtown Truckee.
Across the street from the Winter Creek community is Truckee's Regional Park. In the summer, enjoy the basketball courts, Frisbee golf, two baseball fields, weekly summer concerts, a summer Farmer's Market, and BBQ Area (reservations required for events or on busy evenings). In the winter the park features an open air ice rink. The legacy trail which begins at the park runs 7 miles along the Truckee River into Glenshire and is paved for biking or running.
Less than a mile from this home is Historic Downtown Truckee, Drunken Monkey Sushi, and Fifty-Fifty Brewing Company. You are a short drive from the Truckee Bike Park and Donner Lake. Donner Lake offers paddleboard and kayak rentals, as well as public docks along the north shore and a dog friendly beach along the east shore.
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 8 adults and 1 child (under 13).
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. The county record shows this home as a 3 BR, and therefore it is listed as such, however there is an additional private room that acts as a 4th sleeping area (and 2nd Master).
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
SKI LEASE INQUIRIES - REQUEST INFO HERE or Call to Book (Online Booking Unavailable). Minimum 4-5 Months. Additional Lease Terms Apply.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00746