SKI LEASE - JAN 5 - MAY 5
Gorgeous home with custom finishes. Just over 2,500 sq ft of living area, this beautiful Tahoe Donner ski lease includes a bonus room upstairs with pull out sofa sleeper, TV, and a private office.
Enjoy the open floor plan with a spacious main living room including a sectional that seats 4-6 plus a cozy leather recliner chair, and a new 55" flat screen TV. Make a nice home cooked meal in the spacious kitchen with granite counter tops, a five burner gas stove top range, double oven, and stainless steel appliances. Cozy up by the gas fireplace in the living room to enjoy a novel or cup of hot cocoa.
Master bedroom on the main ground floor has a comfortable King sized bed, new 55" flat screen TV, with a spacious walk-in closet and a newly remodeled master bathroom with heated floors, a double headed glass shower, and separate jetted Jacuzzi tub. Upstairs are the other two bedrooms, a hall bathroom with a shower/tub combo and double vanity. Bonus family room upstairs great for kids with another 50" TV a couch and a pull out sofa sleeper. Office station also upstairs with a desktop computer and printer, fast high speed WiFi.
Capture nice forested views off the back deck in the NEW well sized hot tub (seats 4-6). Walking distance to Tahoe Donner Trout Creek Recreation Center, approximately 100 yards away!
SILVER RATED PROPERTY
• 2500 Square Feet
• Private Hot Tub
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See Details Below)
• 20 minutes to Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, Sugarbowl, and Northstar Ski Areas
• 10 minutes to historic downtown Truckee for shopping, dining, and more
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Daily fees apply for rental guests per person per day. Children under 7 are free. Daily Access Fees are only good for single use; they are no longer transferable across amenities.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. THIS HOME IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TERM RENTAL. A 31+ NIGHT STAY IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES
2. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 8 adults.
3. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
4. While the driveway and approach to this house is moderate, 4WD or chains are suggested for all Tahoe Donner properties.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-01447