Centrally located in Tahoe Vista between Tahoe City and Kings Beach, this charming cabin is the ideal setting for your next mountain getaway - no matter the season! Walkable to a public beach with hiking and biking trails minutes away, and a bar and restaurant at the end of the block, this Tahoe Vista gem is not to be missed...and the interior is just as ideal as it's location!
A convenient layout with updates around every corner prove you CAN have it all. Enjoy the bright mornings offered through it's generously placed windows and vaulted ceilings. In the evening, dine to the backdrop of sunset views from the front deck.
This home features a bed configuration suitable for many types of groups, but is perfectly set up for 2 small families looking to spend time together but not overcrowd one another. To the rear of the entry level sits a bunk room for the kiddos, a shared bathroom - and just across - a King bedroom with an exit out to the fenced in backyard...a rare commodity in Tahoe!
Upstairs, a twin daybed with a pull out trundle sits across a flat screen television in the casual, but chic loft space. Another bedroom with a barn door, vaulted ceilings, and a comfortable King bed sits just beyond. A spacious and updated bathroom rounds off the upper level perfectly.
Renters really value this cabin for it's modern day conveniences. As it turns out, you don't have to forfeit stylish updates, while seeking convenience to the numerous outdoor activities Tahoe offers!
BRONZE LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1750 square feet
• Tree filtered Lake Views
• Walking Distance to the Moon Dunes Beach
• Fenced backyard
• Easy Winter Access
• No Pets!
ABOUT THE AREA
Just west of Kings Beach and running right along the lake, Tahoe Vista is a favorite of outdoor enthusiasts. For lake lovers, kayaking from one of several hidden beaches, or a motorized excursion from the new Tahoe Vista Recreation Area boat launch facility are two Tahoe Vista treats. For landlubbers, the nearby Regional Park sports year-round trailhead for mountain biking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing, a disc golf course, nature trails, and sweet swing sets.
In the winter, you are less than fifteen minutes from Northstar California. There, enjoy access to almost 100 trails and over 3,000 skiable acres, impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier. Take advantage of world class terrain parks, cross country skiing, a youth Adventure Park, and a 9000 square foot ice rink surrounded by fire pits and a rink side bar.
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 6 adults and 2 children (under 16).
2. Parking for 2 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. There is a dog door visible in the downstairs king bedroom, but this home is strictly not pet friendly.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires. * All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6920
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer