No matter the season, there is just something about that quintessential log cabin construction that makes this mountain getaway that much cozier. Couple that with a gas fireplace, floor-to-ceiling stone hearth, updated kitchen appliances, and a bed configuration perfect for a couples retreat, and you've found yourself on the holy grail of Tahoe Donner living.
An expansive back deck off the main living space boasts a private hot tub and a pine forest view. On that same floor lies the two guest bedrooms and upstairs, the master- all equipped with their own flat-screen TVs and individual bathrooms. Easy access from the garage into the mudroom downstairs, makes for convenient winter ingress and egress.
Come enjoy this one-of-a-kind, well-loved, well-kept mountain home. We're sure you'll be back next season.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2,115 square feet
• Gas Fireplace
• Private Hot Tub
• Wine Fridge
• Soaking Tub in Master
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on-site access to cross country and downhill skiing and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California and 16 miles from Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows).
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Daily fee for rental guest per person per day. Children under 7 are free. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities are provided courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Private Beach at Donner Lake for Tahoe Donner Residents and Guests
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking and so much more!
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy 6 guests.
2. This property shares a driveway with the neighboring property; typical easement scenario for Tahoe Donner. Renters are only to park in front of the garage, or in the garage. 2-3 vehicles max. No street parking.
3. 4WD or AWD cars are advised during the winter months.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00774