Enjoy lakefront living at a fraction of the price from this quaint lakeside vacation cabin right on the water in Tahoe Vista. This location is phenomenal with 100 feet of premier golden sand beach and local amenities within walking distance as well.
Take advantage of the many surrounding natural amenities with easy access to world-class skiing, remarkable mountain biking, hiking and swimming. Most notably, Lake Tahoe resides out your front door, within steps of Moon Dunes Beach. Bask in the north shore sunlight all day, year round, from the beach, or the deck.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1350 Square Feet
• Wood Fireplace
• Gas BBQ (seasonal)
• No Pets
• Shared 150 foot Pier
• Hot Tub on Lakeside Deck
• Sandy Beach
ABOUT THE AREA
Just west of Kings Beach and running right along the lake, Tahoe Vista is a favorite of outdoor enthusiasts. For lake lovers, kayaking from one of several hidden beaches, or a motorized excursion from the new Tahoe Vista Recreation Area boat launch facility are two Tahoe Vista treats. For landlubbers, the nearby Regional Park sports year-round trail heads for mountain biking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing, a disc golf course, nature trails, and sweet swing sets.
In the winter, you are less than fifteen minutes from Northstar California. There, enjoy access to almost 100 trails and over 3,000 skiable acres, impeccable grooming, incredible tree skiing and enough variety to challenge every level of skier. Take advantage of world class terrain parks, cross country skiing, a youth Adventure Park, and a 9000 square foot ice rink surrounded by fire pits and a rink side bar.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 people.
2. While the property only has one parking spot, two standard sized vehicles can fit in the single space "tandem". Street parking is prohibited year-round. Those with boat trailers should make arrangements offsite and in advance for boat trailer parking.
3. Boater's must provide their own mooring lines.
4. This home has one buoy and shares the pier with the five other homes in the Tahoe Vista Chalet community.
5. During drought years, the pier may be too shallow to navigate for some boats.
6. This home is considered a 3 bedroom property with an additional sleeping space, according to the criteria outlined in Placer County Ordinance No.: 5990-B.
7. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
8. This home is located directly on North Lake Blvd. Road construction may be a nuisance during warmer months.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR23-6997
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer