Fabulous views of Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows), vaulted ceilings and a custom stone hearth make this spacious home your ideal mountain getaway!
Perched in the sunny, south-facing hills of Juniper Mountain and with a flat driveway, you have easy access year-round to everything Alpine Meadows has to offer. Upon entering, you are struck by the views that the entire living space enjoys. A simple kitchen provides all the necessities for a home cooked meal or BBQ and a comfortable living room provides plenty of seating for everyone, a wood burning fireplace and a large flat-screen TV.
Venturing down one level, two spacious guest rooms are separated by two full bathrooms. Head down again to the last floor where a full bathroom and additional sleeping quarters allow the entire gang to find a place to rest their head. Options include two separate bunk rooms and a queen bedroom. Kids will also love the den on this level with flat screen TV, sofa and access to the small back deck.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2000 Square feet
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
• Amazing Mountain Views
• Hot Tub
• Gas BBQ (seasonal)
• 48'' TVs in Living Room and Downstairs Family Room
• Quiet Neighborhood
ABOUT THE AREA
Alpine Meadows, located between Truckee and Tahoe City, is the ultimate destination for families and thrill-seekers alike. With its charming chalet-style lodges and unparalleled hospitality, the skiing and snowboarding experience takes center stage. Palisades Tahoe (Alpine Meadows) boasts more than 270 trails spread across 6,000 skiable acres, offering an exciting challenge for skiers and snowboarders of all levels. From easy progression parks to challenging bowls, mountain adventures await at every bump, jump, and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows transforms into a tranquil haven surrounded by breathtaking valley views, tranquil creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. Adventurers will find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking opportunities in the area. And when you're ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, the sandy beaches and Tahoe City boardwalk are just a short ten-minute drive away.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 adults and 1 child (under 16).
2. Parking for 3 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Property is in a very high snow load area, 4WD is highly recommended.
4. Internet access in Alpine Meadows is known to be slow compared to urban standards. Refunds will not be issued for internet service interruptions.
5. BBQ not available during winter.
6. This home is located in a VERY quiet neighborhood. Outdoor noise after 8pm will not be tolerated.
7. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR23-6434
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer