We wouldn't blame you if you headed straight out to the main level deck, which during the summer months features patio dining for four, a gas grill and two lounge chairs. Year round, head down the stairs to the lower level deck to relax in the in-ground hot tub and watch the moon rise over Sand Harbor.
Back inside, Huckleberry Haven offers a comfortable living area. Free from technological distractions, unplug and reconnect with your travel companions, taking advantage of the array of board games and large granite wood burning fireplace. Adjacent to the living room you'll find the formal dining area and a beautifully updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a Dacor six-burner gas range with griddle, double oven and kitchen island with seating for two.
Two guest rooms are conveniently located on the main floor. Both rooms include a window seat, small television and a door to the main level deck. These rooms share a full bathroom with tub and separate shower.
Upstairs, the entire floor is dedicated to the private Primary suite. This luxurious retreat features a king bed, television, window seat, double-sided gas fireplace, private deck and gorgeous lake views. The en suite Primary bath opens partially to the bedroom and includes a jacuzzi tub, shower and double vanity. For those taking advantage of a working vacation, the office loft at the top of the stairs provides a quiet space to take calls or set up a laptop
For those looking for additional sleeping space or private quarters, the basement has been converted into a cozy guest studio, with two sets of twin bunk beds, a seating area with television and a full bath. This space is accessed via a staircase leading downstairs from the lower outdoor deck.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2500 Square Feet
• Hot tub
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Wood Fireplace in Living Area
• Gas BBQ (seasonal)
• Luxurious Primary Suite with Gas Fireplace and Jacuzzi Tub
• Television in each bedroom
• Tesla EV charger
• Well traveled dog (1 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Originally named for the semi-precious red and yellow stones peppering the shoreline, today Carnelian Bay is a favorite among dogs, kayakers, SUPers and sunset seekers. Located between Tahoe City and Kings Beach, this laid back lake side town is known for great paddle boarding, and “Wet Woodys” on the deck at Gar Woods Grill & Pier.
Skylandia State Park features a pier, swimming area, barbeques, picnic areas, and hiking and biking trails. Patton Landing is Carnelian Bay’s three acre pebbly beach, home to Waterman’s Landing, a gourmet coffee house, and a full service café.
In the winter, this neighborhood is centrally located between all of North Lake Tahoe’s premier ski areas. You are just 20 minutes from Northstar California, Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows), and Homewood Mountain Resort.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 adults and 2 children (under 16)
2. This Rental Unit Provides 3 Parking Spaces. All vehicles must be parked in the driveway and/or garage at all times.
3. 4WD vehicles strongly advised during the winter months.
4. Main living area does not have a television.
5. Guest studio can only be accessed from separate outdoor entrance.
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6823
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer