Alongside classic log cabin aesthetics sit mid-century inspired touches and tasteful modern upgrades. What more could you be searching for?
With five bedrooms, a freshly updated, and fully equipped kitchen, as well as two full living spaces, this Vacation Home is laid out perfectly for a multi generational family, or even 3 small families, to really settle in and enjoy. With two King Beds, two Queens, and a kids room, sleeping for up to ten feels effortless and oh so comfortable! Small thoughtful items like bed railings and baby gates, kids books, games and toys, make those travelling with children feel right at home.
Lounge on the wrap-around, covered front porch or take a dip in the private hot tub just off the rear deck. In the summer time, there's even a swing set out back! This stylish West Shore rental is already a rare find, but when coupled with its spectacular location, you've really found a gem you're going to want to hold onto.
Located on a quiet dead-end street that leads to the outskirts of the Sugar Point State Forest, you'll instantly disconnect from the stressors of the big city. Despite the wooded seclusion you may feel within this neighborhood, convenience is still yours to be had. This home lies less than a mile away lies Tahoma Market in one direction, and Chamber's Landing Beach/Restaurant in the other.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2,416 square ft
• Private Hot Tub
• Steps away from Hiking and Biking trails
• Top End Appliances
• Wood Fireplace
• Well Traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Located halfway between Homewood and Meek’s Bay along Lake Tahoe’s west shore, you’ll find Tahoma, a quiet and quintessential Tahoe town. A true escape from the hectic pace of city life, Tahoma offers access to picturesque beaches, nearby hiking and biking trails, and the oldest lake front bar and restaurant in Tahoe.
During the summer months, visit the public beach at Chamber’s Landing, less than a 10 minute bike ride, or just a few minute drive from your home. The sandy beach is next to Chambers Landing Bar and Grill, or stop at the Tahoma Market and pick up a picnic lunch on your way to the lake. Venture south to the entrance of Sugar Pine Point State Park, again less than ten minutes via car or bike, to enjoy sandy beaches, hiking trails, fishing, and a picnic area.
During the ski season, you just minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 10 adults.
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. This home has a metal roof which can shed snow quickly.
4. 4WD is recommended during the winter months
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
El Dorado County Regulations:
1. Quiet hours must be observed between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
2. Maximum occupancy is enforced at all times.
3. Any violations may result in a fine
El Dorado County VHR Permit VHR22-0112
El Dorado County Transient Occupancy Certificate T63270