This recently redecorated two bedroom cabin is a perfect west shore getaway for two couples or a small family. The single story, two bedroom vacation rental makes for convenient in and out access and once you're settled in, you can leave your car behind and walk to the private HOA beach on Lake Tahoe or stroll down to breakfast at Firesign Cafe.
Inside, the living room features a gas fireplace and wall-mounted flat-screen television along with plenty of comfortable seating. Adjacent to the living area is a small but separate dining area and kitchen equipped with updated stainless steel appliances and a gas range. Both bedrooms share the full bath.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 1000 Square Feet
• Gas Fireplace
• Flat screen TV in the living room and one bedroom
• Short walk to Tahoe Park HOA and Sunnyside
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located three and a half miles south of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe’s west shore, you’ll find the quiet residential neighborhood known as Talmont Estates. Just up the hill from Sunnyside and the Tahoe Park HOA beach, the Talmont neighborhood offers easy access to Paige Meadows and miles of back-country which is popular for hiking/biking in summer and cross country skiing/snowshoeing in winter.
Access to the Lake Tahoe Park Associate HOA beach offers an escape from summer crowds and the convenient location means you’ll never sit in west shore traffic. The Tahoe Park beach offers over three acres of lakefront enjoyment with two piers, a playground, basketball, bocce ball, volleyball and picnic areas.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
Tahoe Park HOA Amenities Include:
• 3 1/2 acres of Private Beach and manicured Park with 850 feet of lake front footage
• 2 Piers
• Beach Volleyball
• Swing Set
• Picnic and BBQ area
• Horseshoe Pits
• Bocce Ball
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 4 People.
2. Parking for 2 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Photographs show TVs in both bedrooms. Currently only one bedroom has a TV.
4. Gas BBQ grill not available during winter months.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6085
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer