Brand new construction, a functional floor plan and downhill ski access right out your back door are just a few of the things that separate this Tahoe Donner vacation home from the pack. Designed for the modern traveler, this home is an upscale escape for those who hear the call of the mountains. Clean lines and contemporary features are balanced with the warmth and comfort of a traditional mountain home.
Both the living area and primary bedroom are easily accessible on the home's main floor (no stairs are required to enter). The wide-open floor plan creates the perfect space for socializing after a day of recreation. Your most difficult decision of the day might be choosing between relaxing on the oversized sectional sofa, or preparing the evening meal in the gourmet kitchen outfitted with a full suite of Thermador stainless steel appliances.
Four Seasons Retreat offers two primary suites, one on the main floor and one downstairs. Both are outfitted with king beds, flat-screen televisions, gas fireplaces and en suite baths. Downstairs, you'll find three additional rooms, a game room featuring a pool table and wet bar and an additional full bath.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• Private Hot Tub
• 4 Bedroom w/ additional sleeping space for the kids
• 3000 Square Feet
• Two Primary Suites
• Gourmet Kitchen
• Gas BBQ (seasonal)
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on-site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw/Alpine).
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Daily fee for rental guest per person per day. Children under 7 are free.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy are 10 adults and 3 children (under 13).
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. The driveway to this property has a downslope. A 4WD vehicle is strongly advised during the winter months.
4. Access from the ski run to the backyard is not groomed. While the property is slop side, we make no representations as to the ski access to and from the home.
5. The county record shows this home as a 4 BR, and therefore it is listed as such, however, there is an additional room that acts as a 5th sleeping area.
6. While this home is no longer pet-friendly, the owners do have dogs, so those with allergies/sensitivity should take notice.
7. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00773