Location, location, location! This cottage is an easy walk to Tahoe Park's HOA beach, Firesign Cafe (a local favorite!) and West Shore Market. This quintessential log home could not be more reminiscent of Lake Tahoe and includes all the creature comforts one might wish for in an ideal mountain cabin.
A Restoration Hardware "Cloud" sectional and 50" flat-screen television make the cozy living room the perfect place to cuddle up while snow falls outside or to gather together after a summer day on the lake. The home's quaint kitchen has been updated with new stainless steel appliances and opens to the fully landscaped and fenced yard with patio.
Upstairs, the Primary bedroom stretches from the front to back of the house and features a comfortable sitting area and gas stove. The spacious room even provides space to set up a crib or pack and play for the little ones who have come along. On this floor, you'll also find a guest bedroom with queen bed and full bathroom. Downstairs, the third guest room and second bathroom provide convenience for those who may prefer not to navigate a full set of stairs during the stay.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1300 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Fenced-In Yard
• Gas Fireplace
• Gas BBQ (seasonal)
• Close to Hiking and Biking Trails
• One Well traveled dogs welcome (fee applies)
• HOA Beach - Tahoe Park Association (See Details Below)
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located three and a half miles south of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe’s west shore, you’ll find the quiet residential neighborhood known as Tahoe Park. Just up the hill from Sunnyside and the Tahoe Park HOA beach, this neighborhood offers easy access to Paige Meadows and miles of back-country which is popular for hiking/biking in summer and cross country skiing/snowshoeing in winter.
Access to the Lake Tahoe Park Association HOA beach offers an escape from summer crowds and the convenient location means you’ll never sit in west shore traffic. The Tahoe Park beach offers over three acres of lakefront enjoyment with two piers, a playground, basketball, bocce ball, volleyball and picnic areas.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Travel just twenty minutes to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
Tahoe Park HOA Amenities Include:
• 3 1/2 acres of Private Beach and manicured Park with 850 feet of lake front footage
• 2 Piers
• Beach Volleyball
• Swing Set
• Picnic and BBQ area
• Horseshoe Pits
• Bocce Ball
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 4 Adults and 2 Children.
2. Parking for 2 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Backs to public campground
4. No separate dining area/ table (kitchen table only, seats 4)
5. Fountain Ave may be considered steep. 4WD recommended during winter months
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
SKI LEASE INQUIRIES - REQUEST INFO HERE or Call to Book (Online Booking Unavailable). Minimum 4-5 Months. Additional Lease Terms Apply.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6586
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer