Walking distance to Tahoe City and Commons Beach (a locals favorite for summer concerts and the farmers market), and just a 10-minute drive to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw/Alpine), this Tahoe City vacation home is hard to beat. With a light, bright and open floor plan, Fairway Favorite features a spacious living area upstairs with high ceilings and plenty of windows that bathe the room with natural light. A wood fireplace ensures you'll stay toasty on cold winter nights as well.
The kitchen is a chef's delight and is spacious and well stocked. Cooking can be fun and social with bar seating and a dining area for eight. Guests may also want to take dinner outdoors in the summer months where a comfortable deck and BBQ grill make meal time a breeze and offers a perfect place to relax and unwind in the cool evening hours.
The large Primary bedroom completes the top floor with vaulted ceilings, flat-screen TV and of course an en suite Primary bath. Downstairs hosts two spacious guest bedrooms each featuring an en suite bath as well as flat-screen TVs. Last but not least, an awesome entertainment room complete with a comfy sectional and projector screen is the ideal place for movie watching.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• Approx 2250 sq ft
• Walking distance to Tahoe City, Golf Course, & Beach
• Wood Fireplace
• Backs to Forest
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe City is perched on the shore of Lake Tahoe at the headwaters of the Truckee River (Lake Tahoe’s only outlet). Enjoy four-star dining, homegrown coffee shops, shopping, galleries and a leisurely stroll through town on the lake view boardwalk any time of year.
Commons Beach is Tahoe City’s four acre public park on the lake, popular for sunbathing, swimming and picnicking. Group picnic sites and playgrounds for children are located within a large lakefront grass and sand area. Bike and watercraft rentals are available within walking distance of the beach.
During the ski season, you are just 15 minutes from Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw/Alpine) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 People.
2. Parking for 2 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. The driveway to this property is a very steep upslope. A 4WD vehicle (and/or tire chains) is strongly advised during the winter months.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6408
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer