Some say the west shore is the best shore. This house fuels that argument! Sited on a low ridge close to where paved road becomes wilderness trail, the house looks out on one of the more beautiful views of the northwest lakeshore.
Hiking, mountain bike and ski trails are minutes from the front door. It’s a short drive to fabulous beaches and after a day on the water, open the tall sliding doors to cook in a bright modern kitchen, then gather on the cedar deck as the sun falls to your left over the western ridge. Enjoy a cup of coffee on the upper deck as the lake silvers in the dawn.
With three bedrooms, three full baths, an upper sitting room and a common kitchen/living area, this house design artfully mixes private and public space. Eco View is a special place to unwind or engage, a place guests are sure to come back to year after year!
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1,750 Square Feet
• Private Hot tub on main back deck with stunning lake view
• Remarkable lake view
• Wood Burning Fireplace
• Chef’s Kitchen Includes: Leibherr refrigerator, Viking range, second oven, extensive, quality cooking accessories
• Newly built, balancing green efficiencies and sustainable low impact design with stunning vistas and Modern-Tahoe living space.
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Located halfway between Homewood and Meek’s Bay along Lake Tahoe’s west shore, you’ll find Tahoma, a quiet and quintessential Tahoe town. A true escape from the hectic pace of city life, Tahoma offers access to picturesque beaches, nearby hiking and biking trails, and the oldest lake front bar and restaurant in Tahoe.
During the summer month, visit the public beach at Chamber’s Landing, less than a 10 minute bike ride, or just a three minute drive from your home. The sandy beach is next to Chambers Landing Bar and Grill, or stop at the Tahoma PDQ market and pick up a picnic lunch on your way to the lake. Venture south to Sugar Pine Point State Park, again less than ten minutes via car or bike, to enjoy sandy beaches, hiking trails, fishing, and a picnic area.
During the ski season, you just minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort. Or travel to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw/Alpine) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 6 adults.
2. Parking for 3 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. This house is without a garage or covered walkway approach. Access is paved and the driveway plowed after six inches of accumulation. Tahoe Getaways will shovel the walkway in advance of your arrival. Should it snow during your stay, shovels are provided.
4. 4WD IS recommended during the winter months as travel in this neighborhood can be difficult during winter storms.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
El Dorado County Regulations:
1. Quiet hours must be observed between 10:00 p.m. and 8:00 a.m.
2. Maximum occupancy is enforced at all times.
3. Any violations may result in a fine.
El Dorado County Certificate VHR21-1001
El Dorado County Transient Occupancy Certificate T63041