Unparalleled views of Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw/Alpine) are offered from this AWESOME North Lake Tahoe rental home. Conveniently located at the very top of Alpine Meadows, you are a only short walk to the ski lifts... a great way to avoid the weekend crowds!
The interior of this vacation rental home is very spacious with an open floor plan upstairs including a large kitchen with granite countertops, alongside a living room that is situated perfectly for taking in sweeping views of Alpine Meadows from the floor to ceilings picture windows. A gas fireplace and big screen TV make sure you stay comfortable as well. For added fun, the downstairs family room includes a pool table (ping pong no longer available-unfortunately), another flat screen and a wet bar. From the game room downstairs, venture out to the outdoor deck and enjoy a soak in your own private hot tub under the stars! You won't struggle for ways to enjoy your vacation at this home!
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3,700 Square Feet
• Private Hot Tub
• Pool Table (ping pong no longer available)
• Stunning Mountain Views
• Gas Fireplace
• Minutes to Skiing
• Bear Creek HOA Access (pond, picnic area)
• No Pets
Bear Creek HOA:
The Bear Creek HOA boasts a high alpine swimming pond, grassy/beach area, all private; limited to the Bear Creek residents and guests.
ABOUT THE AREA
Alpine Meadows, located between Truckee and Tahoe City, is the ultimate destination for families and thrill-seekers alike. With its charming chalet-style lodges and unparalleled hospitality, the skiing and snowboarding experience takes center stage. Palisades Tahoe (Alpine Meadows) boasts more than 270 trails spread across 6,000 skiable acres, offering an exciting challenge for skiers and snowboarders of all levels. From easy progression parks to challenging bowls, mountain adventures await at every bump, jump, and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows transforms into a tranquil haven surrounded by breathtaking valley views, tranquil creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. Adventurers will find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking opportunities in the area. And when you're ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, the sandy beaches and Tahoe City boardwalk are just a short ten-minute drive away.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 10 People.
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. There is no land line phone at this property.
4. Internet access in Alpine Meadows (satellite provider) is known to be slow compared to urban standards, especially in inclement weather. Refunds will not be issued.
5. While some past review, make mention of it, the Ping Pong table is no longer available.
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6439
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer