This gorgeous Tahoe vacation rental home is located on the bank of the idyllic Bear Creek in Alpine Meadows, less than five minutes from Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) and about ten minutes from Tahoe City.
Custom built in 2002, this Tahoe vacation home has all the amenities you could desire in an alpine ski resort. Upon entry to this magnificent vacation house, you are welcomed in the great room, styled for comfort with its stone fireplace, cathedral ceiling, home theater system and large windows.
The open plan flows through the dining room to the well appointed kitchen (including two dishwashers) with breakfast bar. The dining room is perfect for memorable family dinners with its large table that comfortably seats twelve. Each of the four Primary suites (one of which is an open loft style over the main living space) includes a king bed, attached bathroom, and views of the creek.
The sunny decks, gas BBQ and hot tub can be enjoyed within a lushly landscaped setting, with the soothing sound of the river creating the ultimate sense of relaxation. Book your next ski vacation today at Creek Side at Alpine Meadows!
VIRTUAL TOUR AND FLOOR PLAN
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3,200 Square Feet
• Hot Tub - accessible through downstairs bedroom
• River Views
• Gas BBQ (seasonal)
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
• Wheel Chair Friendly
• 4 Primary Suites with King Beds
ABOUT THE AREA
Nestled between the picturesque towns of Truckee and Tahoe City, Alpine Meadows stands as the ultimate haven for families and thrill-seekers alike. Embracing a captivating chalet-style ambiance and unparalleled hospitality, this destination takes skiing and snowboarding to extraordinary heights. Prepare to be captivated as Palisades Tahoe (Alpine Meadows) unveils its majestic allure, boasting an impressive expanse of over 6,000 skiable acres and more than 270 trails. From graceful progression parks to exhilarating bowls, this winter wonderland offers an array of challenges to enthrall skiers and snowboard riders of all skill levels. Each turn, jump, and chairlift ride promises an exhilarating mountain adventure.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows undergoes a remarkable transformation, revealing a tranquil sanctuary surrounded by awe-inspiring valley views, meandering creeks, and hidden alpine lakes. Nature enthusiasts will find their hearts stirred with some of the region's most exceptional hiking, horseback riding, and mountain biking opportunities. Every path leads to new discoveries and invigorating experiences. At the entrance of Alpine Meadows The River Ranch Restaurant awaits as a classic Alpine retreat perched on the banks of the Truckee River after a long day of rafting. And when the allure of the lake beckons or a night of excitement awaits, the sandy beaches and vibrant Tahoe City boardwalk lie a short ten-minute drive away, presenting endless opportunities for relaxation and entertainment.
If you are planning on hitting the mountain hop onto the Base to Base Gondola that connects the Alpine Meadows Lodge to The Village at Palisades Tahoe. Alpine Meadows Lodge is about a short 10-minute drive to The Village at Palisades Tahoe. The Mountaineer Shuttle is a free, on-demand shuttle servicing both resorts during the winter months. For more information visit: https://www.palisadestahoe.com/plan-your-visit/getting-around-palisades-tahoe/mountaineer-shuttle
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 10 Adults and 1 Child (under 16)
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Fifth bedroom is technically a loft.
4. Internet service in Alpine Meadows (satellite provider) is known to be slow compared to urban standards, especially in bad weather. Refunds will not be issued for internet service interruptions.
5. Creek Side at Alpine is located in an exceptionally quiet neighborhood. Noisy or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated by neighbors or Tahoe Getaways.
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6192
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer