This gorgeous Tahoe vacation rental home is located on the bank of the idyllic Bear Creek in Alpine Meadows, less than five minutes from Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) and about ten minutes from Tahoe City.
Custom built in 2002, this Tahoe vacation home has all the amenities you could desire in an alpine ski resort. Upon entry to this magnificent vacation house, you are welcomed in the great room, styled for comfort with its stone fireplace, cathedral ceiling, home theater system and large windows.
The open plan flows through the dining room to the well appointed kitchen (including two dishwashers) with breakfast bar. The dining room is perfect for memorable family dinners with its large table that comfortably seats twelve. Each of the four Primary suites (one of which is an open loft style over the main living space) includes a king bed, attached bathroom, and views of the creek.
The sunny decks, gas BBQ and hot tub can be enjoyed within a lushly landscaped setting, with the soothing sound of the river creating the ultimate sense of relaxation. Book your next ski vacation today at Creek Side at Alpine Meadows!
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3,200 Square Feet
• Hot Tub - accessible through downstairs bedroom
• River Views
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
• Wheel Chair Friendly
• 4 Primary Suites with King Beds
ABOUT THE AREA
Tucked between Truckee and Tahoe City, Palisades Tahoe is a picturesque playground for families and off-the-radar thrill-seekers alike. Chalet-style lodges and approachable hospitality mean that the skiing and riding experience always comes first. From easy-riding progression parks to wide-open bowls, Palisades Tahoe brings an exciting challenge to any level of skier or snowboarder. And with more than 270 trails spread over 6,000 skiable acres, mountain adventures (and groomed runs) await at every bump, jump, and chairlift.
In the summer, Alpine Meadows offers a relaxed and peaceful refuge among sweeping valley views, meandering creeks and hidden alpine lakes. The more adventurous can find their fix with some of the best hiking, horseback riding and epic mountain biking around. When you’re ready for a day at the lake or a night out on the town, sandy beaches and the Tahoe City boardwalk are just ten minutes from your door.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 10 Adults and 1 Child (under 16)
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Fifth bedroom is technically a loft.
4. Internet service in Alpine Meadows (satellite provider) is known to be slow compared to urban standards, especially in bad weather. Refunds will not be issued for internet service interruptions.
5. Creek Side at Alpine is located in an exceptionally quiet neighborhood. Noisy or disruptive behavior will not be tolerated by neighbors or Tahoe Getaways.
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6192
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer