This beautiful & quiet Dollar Point home has plenty of room for the whole family including the dog! This home is only a short distance from some of the favorite local beaches and has easy access to Tahoe City where you will find amazing lakefront restaurants, bars, and great local shopping.
Recently updated (after photography took place) with all new linens, TVs and living room furniture, the photos just don't do this cabin justice! On the lower level, the kids bunk room can sleep from 4-6 little ones and they'll appreciate the family room down the hall with comfy wraparound sofa and TV.
Upstairs the dining area seats six, but a card table for four easily converts the dining area for a large family dinner for ten (plus another four at the counter).
Your family and friends will also love the outdoor space, plenty of deck area and a GORGEOUS landscaped back yard for kids to enjoy!
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 2,400 Square Feet
• Hot Tub
• Wood Fireplace
• Easy Winter Access
• Well traveled dogs (2 maximum) welcome (fee applies)
ABOUT THE AREA
Situated just east of Tahoe City on Lake Tahoe’s beautiful north shore lies one of the area’s most coveted neighborhoods– Dollar Point. The entire community resides on the lake side of the main highway, making it the perfect location for a peaceful and relaxing getaway. With a number of homes in our portfolio located within an easy walk of one another, this is the perfect place for a multi-family getaway.
In the summer, Dollar Point truly can’t be beat. For those looking for adventure, hop on the bike path that exits the community and follow the Truckee River north where you will find Tahoe City, home to everything from homegrown coffee shops to lakefront fine dining, just minutes away.
In the winter, Dollar Point offers central access to almost all of North Lake Tahoe’s premier ski areas.; Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows), Northstar and Homewood are all just a 20-minute drive from your Dollar Point home.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 8 Adults and 2 Children (under 16).
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Dollar Point amenities (including swimming pool, beach, and tennis courts) are not available to renters.
4. There is an open LOFT on the Third Floor, over the main living area.
5. The stairs in this home are very steep. Please use caution.
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6906
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer