In the heart of Historic Downtown Truckee, and within walking distance to a plethora of shops and restaurants, lies a warm and inviting neighborhood known as Winter Creek. Built in 2011, this vacation home is offered at an amazing value and is ideally located within five miles of Donner Lake and just seven miles of Northstar Ski Resort. The neighborhood sits directly across the street from Truckee Regional Park where you'll find ice skating in the winter months and a farmer's market every Tuesday all summer.
Well priced, this Truckee rental home is a great choice for families or small groups looking for a newer, comfortable, and conveniently located getaway. Built for entertaining, the kitchen is well equipped with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. It shares an open floor plan with the dining and living area where there is a cozy gas fireplace and opens up to the back deck with a sunken hot tub.
The Primary bedroom offers ample space, a wall-mounted flat-screen TV, and of course a beautiful en suite bath with a walk-in shower. Two additional guest rooms complete the space and share a full hall bath between them. Those groups with accessibility requirements will appreciate this one-story home has minimal stairs to navigate.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1,677 Square Feet
• Walking distance to Truckee Regional Park (Ice skating, disc golf, farmers markets, bike trails, river access, etc.)
• Private Hot tub
• Gas Fireplace
• Mobility friendly
• 10 minutes from Northstar; 20-25 minutes from Palisades Tahoe
• No pets
ABOUT THE AREA
This quiet neighborhood offers a park with a play structure within a minute’s walk from the home. Just down the street along a paved walking/bike path, you'll find The Blue Coyote Bar and Grill, a 7-11, and Tuff Beanz Coffee. For a classic Truckee dining experience, walk to Cottonwood and enjoy incredible views from the hilltop, looking out over downtown Truckee.
Across the street from the Winter Creek community is Truckee's, Regional Park. In the summer, enjoy the basketball courts, an 18 hole disc golf course, two baseball fields, weekly summer concerts, a summer Farmer's Market, and BBQ Area (reservations required for events or on busy evenings). In the winter the park features an open-air ice rink. The legacy trail which begins at the park runs 7 miles along the Truckee River into Glenshire and is paved for biking or running.
Less than a mile from this home is Historic Downtown Truckee, Drunken Monkey Sushi, and Fifty-Fifty Brewing Company. You are a short drive from the Truckee Bike Park and Donner Lake. Donner Lake offers paddleboard and kayak rentals, as well as public docks along the north shore and a dog-friendly beach along the east shore.
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 8
2. Parking for 4 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. This property is located in the Winter Creek housing development, where homes are in close proximity to one another. PLEASE ABIDE BY OUR "GUEST CODE OF CONDUCT". Complaints from neighbors regarding noise disturbances are taken very seriously by our firm and could result in eviction.
4. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-01740