Guests of this stunning west shore luxury rental home always find it hard to leave after spending time enjoying the crystal waters of Lake Tahoe and taking in the breathtaking views throughout.
The original wood accents throughout Cathedral Pines convey sense of authentic West Shore Tahoe while the floor-to-ceiling windows truly bring the outdoors in. With a gourmet kitchen, social and open living area, this luxury home is spacious enough to accommodate everyone's needs while the surrounding grounds are the ideal space to play or relax.
Those who want to spend time with the entire family, but do not want to sacrifice quality, will love the 6-bedroom, 6 full bath configuration. This is a rare and desirable feature!
Cathedral Pines is the perfect lakefront vacation rental home for those seeking a private, relaxing retreat right on Lake Tahoe. While secluded, this estate is centrally located between Tahoe City and Sunnyside. So convenient, you can go for a brisk run or morning walk on the bike trail towards Tahoe City or for a quick coffee at the Tahoe House Gourmet Bakery. This is one vacation destination you won't want to miss out on.
VIRTUAL TOUR AND FLOOR PLAN
PLATINUM LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3600 Square Feet
• Buoy (available upon request)
• Awesome Game Room with Shuffleboard, Pool Table, & 48'' Flatscreen TV
• Gas Fireplace
• BBQ Grill (seasonal)
• Private Shared Pier
• 46'' Flat-screen TV in Great Room
• 46'' Flat-screen TV in Main Floor Primary BR
• New Upstairs Family Room includes 46'' TV, Beverage Cooler, & Microwave
• Very Quiet Setting with Landscaped Grounds
• Easy Access to Tahoe City Bike Path
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Conveniently located two miles south of Tahoe City, you’ll find the quintessential Tahoe neighborhood of Sunnyside. This heavily wooded section on Lake Tahoe’s west shore features old Tahoe-style homes and classic cabins. Homes in this neighborhood are all centrally located between Homewood and Tahoe City.
Just down the road you’ll find Sunnyside Resort and Marina and William Kent Shoreline. William Kent Beach is situated in a wooded setting and offers picnic tables and grills with views across Lake Tahoe of the eastern shoreline. Next door, Sunnyside Resort is a favorite year-round lakeside dining option.
During the ski season, you are less than fifteen minutes from Homewood Mountain Resort or travel just twenty minutes to Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw Valley/Alpine Meadows) which is the largest ski resort in Lake Tahoe. Palisades Tahoe has a shuttle that runs continuously between the base area of Olympic Valley & Alpine Meadows when both resorts are open for operations, weather, and traffic permitting.
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum Day Time & Night Time Occupancy is 12 Adults and 2 Children (under 16).
2. Parking for 6 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round. The driveway at this property is very steep. Those with boat trailers in tow should park on the upper portion of the property where there is plenty of flat parking.
3. Boaters must provide their own mooring lines. Tahoe Getaways cannot provide watercraft of any kind; guests must provide their own means of transport from the pier to the buoy. Depending on the water level, the pier may be too shallow to navigate for some boats.
4. There is a lofted single bunk bed in BR 4. This is available for guests to use at your own discretion. No linens are provided for it.
5. Please note - Reservations at this home have a NON-REFUNDABLE cancellation policy. Please inquire for details.
6. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6807
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer