Artfully designed and constructed with the finest materials, this one-of-a-kind Truckee vacation rental combines a refined sophistication with the warmth of mountain living.
The spacious great room brings family together with plentiful seating surrounding a gas fireplace and flat screen television. Floor to ceiling windows open to forested views. Adjacent, a gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances and a granite slab island. Enjoy a quick bite here, with bar seating for seven, or gather for a more formal meal around the dining table, which seats eight.
As the evening winds down, retreat to the luxurious upstairs Primary suite, outfitted with a King bed, oversized reading chair, balcony with forest views, and a gas fireplace. As you unwind, take advantage of the walk-in steam shower and jetted tub in the en suite bath. The downstairs Primary offers many of these same amenities, outfitted with a King bed, flat screen television, gas stove, and en suite bath with jetted tub. Two additional rooms, plus a converted space with bunks for the kids accommodate a variety of family and friends.
Traveling with children? They'll love the upstairs "kids loft" with seating area and television. And don't forget the beautifully landscaped outdoor space, with lots of patio seating during the summer months. Year round, enjoy a soak in the hot tub under the stars.
GOLD LEVEL PROPERTY
• 3,900 Square Feet
• Private hot tub on back deck
• 60" television and gas fireplace in Great Room
• Backyard views of the 16th fairway
• Primary suite with fireplace and views
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See Details Below)
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California and 16 miles from Palisades Tahoe (formally known as Squaw/Alpine).
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 6. Daily fee for rental guest per person per day. Children under 7 are free.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking and so much more!
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum daytime and nighttime occupancy is 10 adults.
2. Parking for 5 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. Owners keep an outdoor wood fire pit at the property for their own use as well as a gas firepit on the deck. Renter use is not permitted. Attempted use could result in a fine. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
4. The county record shows this home as a 4 BR, and therefore it is listed as such, however, there is an additional room that acts as a 5th sleeping area to accommodate additional children. Maximum of 10 people at all times.
5. 4WD/AWD with snow tires or chains is required during the winter months.
6.There is a lot of construction taking place in this neighborhood, some in close proximity to this property. The house next door is under new construction. The HOA has rules in place pertaining to hours of work, noise, etc; however some nuisance should be expected.
Town of Truckee Certificate STR21-00783