Every once in awhile, the stars align and offer the perfect backdrop for magical memories. At Belleview Lakefront, you have found that place. The location is outstanding, tucked away from the main road where Blackwood Creek and Lake Tahoe become one. Designed with the perfect summer week in mind, this property offers three self-contained residences, a private hot tub, and shared pier access.
The main house reflects the charm of Old Tahoe, with a number of cozy spaces ready for relaxation. Upstairs, a family room offers a large social area with comfortable seating, television, foosball table, and plenty of room for little ones to spread out and play. With two lake facing Queen bedrooms, two bunk rooms, and extra twin beds in the family room, the main house can comfortably sleep 8-10.
Nearby, the guest house has a beautifully remodeled kitchen where blues and neutrals mirror the surrounding landscape. Two bedrooms, each with televisions and ensuite baths, a family room, and dining area make this a perfect set-up for a family wanting a bit more privacy. Last, but certainly not least, Belleview offers a fully contained studio with small kitchen accommodating another couple.
Outdoors, enjoy the beauty of summertime in Lake Tahoe. Whether stretching out on a chaise lounge to catch some rays with a beach read, dangling your feet off the end of the pier, grilling up burgers and dining al fresco, or soaking in the hot tub under the stars, there are no shortage of take-your-breath-away moments just awaiting your arrival.
• Gorgeous lakefront location
• 4 bedroom main house + 2 bedroom guest house + 1 bedroom studio
• Buoy access
• Shared pier
• Family room with foosball
• Private hot tub
• No Pets
ABOUT THE AREA
Homewood lies four miles south of Sunnyside on Lake Tahoe’s west shore. Known for the popular Homewood Mountain Resort, picturesque beaches, miles of hiking and biking trails, and the full service Obexer’s Boat Company, Tahoe’s first marina, Homewood offers something for everyone.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Maximum occupancy is 12 adults and 4 children (under 16).
2. Parking for 6 vehicles. Street parking is prohibited year-round.
3. WINTER GUESTS - The Studio is for Summer Guests ONLY. Total 6 Bedrooms plus additional sleeping space.
4. Please note - Boater's must provide their own mooring line.
5. Tahoe Getaways is unable to provide a watercraft of any kind to our guests.
6. During drought years, the pier may be too shallow to navigate for some boats.
7. TRPA requires boat inspection/certification and a clean boating certification sticker must be procured.
8. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-6845
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer