Get ready to escape to a charming, classic Tahoe lakefront cabin that will transport you back in time! Located on a private side road within walking distance to Downtown Tahoe City, this cozy retreat is perfect for a small family getaway or a fun-filled vacation with friends. With only 1,200 square feet spread over two structures, this cabin is full of character, including cedarwood paneling, old family photos, and original furnishings. But the real showstopper? The stunning view that will take your breath away!
The main house is a single level of living space that features two bedrooms, two full bathrooms, a basic kitchen, and an open living space. Sip your morning coffee or enjoy a delicious meal on the back deck while taking in the breathtaking waterfront views. For some friendly competition, head downstairs to the game den, which is equipped with a ping pong table and storage for water toys. Plus, the detached garage has a guest unit with additional sleeping quarters, a full bathroom, and an efficient kitchen for your convenience.
As you make your way down the short walk to the water, you'll come across a cozy sitting area before reaching the private pier with a boat lift and buoy. Whether you want to soak up the sun or take a dip in the cool, refreshing water, this is the ultimate vacation spot for fun in the sun!
This cabin offers a wonderfully unique Tahoe getaway experience that's perfect for those looking to let loose, unwind, and have a blast. It may be considered rustic by some, but who needs fancy when you have all the excitement of Lake Tahoe right at your doorstep? Book now for an unforgettable vacation in one of the best locations imaginable!
• Private Pier
• Ping Pong Table
• BBQ Grill (seasonal)
• One Well Traveled Dog Considered
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe City, a charming town situated on the picturesque shore of the stunning Lake Tahoe, is a hidden gem waiting to be explored. Nestled at the headwaters of the Truckee River, which is the lake's only outlet, this charming town is an ideal destination for those seeking a tranquil retreat or a fun-filled adventure.
Whether you visit during the summer, fall, winter, or spring, Tahoe City has something to offer for everyone. Visitors can indulge in top-notch dining experiences, sipping artisanal coffee at cozy coffee shops, shopping for unique souvenirs, admiring art galleries, and taking leisurely strolls along the scenic lake view boardwalk.
For outdoor enthusiasts, Tahoe City boasts a myriad of exciting activities that are sure to get your adrenaline pumping. The popular Commons Beach, a four-acre public park with a breathtaking lakefront location, is a favorite spot for locals and tourists alike. The sandy beach is perfect for sunbathing, swimming, and picnicking, while the expansive grassy area offers ample space for group picnics and children's playgrounds.
If you're seeking adventure, bike, and watercraft rentals are conveniently located within walking distance of the beach. Explore the crystal-clear waters of Lake Tahoe on a stand-up paddleboard, kayak, or canoe. Take in the majestic views of the surrounding mountains as you bike along the nearby trails, which offer challenging terrain and spectacular scenery.
In conclusion, Tahoe City is a must-visit destination for anyone seeking a perfect blend of relaxation and outdoor adventure. With its charming town center, stunning lake views, and endless outdoor activities, Tahoe City is a true gem that will leave you enchanted and craving for more.
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Laundry is in the garage
2. Only one garage space available and best for a smaller vehicle. Two parking spaces in front of the property. Please note, this home is located on a private side street off North Lake Blvd. Absolutely no street parking is allowed.
3. Notice to Boaters: Water depths near piers vary year to year and cannot be predicted. Unfortunately, Tahoe Getaways is unable to provide watercraft of any kind to our guests. Boaters are advised to provide their own dingy for buoy shuttling. TRPA requires boat inspection/certification and a clean boating certification sticker must be procured.
4. During drought years, the pier may be too shallow to navigate for some boats.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-7680
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer -