AVAILABLE FOR MONTHLY RENTAL NOVEMBER THRU APRIL
Step back in time to this classic old-style Tahoe lakefront cabin, on a private side road, walking distance to Downtown Tahoe City. Only 1,200 square feet, spread over two structures, this is perfect for a small family getaways. Cedarwood paneling, old family photos, cozy original furnishings, but oh what a view!
The main house is one level of living space with two bedrooms and two full bathrooms, basic kitchen, and open living space. The back deck is a perfect venue for morning coffee or an evening meal, and of course boasts amazing waterfront views. Below the main house, accessed by a separate entry, is a game den with some storage for your water toys, and a ping pong table. The detached garage has a guest unit with additional sleeping, full bathroom, as well as an efficiency kitchen. Halfway down the short walk to the water is a sitting area, and a few more steps puts you on the private pier with boat lift and buoy.
Overall, a wonderfully unique Tahoe Getaway, but a bit rustic. Those looking for something fancy should not apply, but if your goal is to unwind, relax, and enjoy all Lake Tahoe has to offer, in perhaps the best location imaginable, this is your ticket.
• Private Pier
• Ping Pong Table
• One Well Traveled Dog Considered
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe City is perched on the shore of Lake Tahoe at the headwaters of the Truckee River (Lake Tahoe’s only outlet). Enjoy four-star dining, homegrown coffee shops, shopping, galleries, and a leisurely stroll through town on the lake view boardwalk any time of year.
Commons Beach is Tahoe City’s four acre public park on the lake, popular for sunbathing, swimming, and picnicking. Group picnic sites and children’s playgrounds are located within a large lakefront grass and sand area. Bike and watercraft rentals are available within walking distance.
POLICIES AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Laundry is in the garage
2. Only one garage space available and best for a smaller vehicle. Two parking spaces in front of the property. Please note, this home is located on a private side street off North Lake Blvd. Absolutely no street parking is allowed.
3. Notice to Boaters: Water depths near piers vary year to year and cannot be predicted. Unfortunately, Tahoe Getaways is unable to provide watercraft of any kind to our guests. Boaters are advised to provide their own dingy for buoy shuttling. TRPA requires boat inspection/certification and a clean boating certification sticker must be procured.
4. During drought years, the pier may be too shallow to navigate for some boats.
5. Due to Extreme Fire Danger – The use of ANY outdoor firepit or fireplace is strictly prohibited at any of our rental properties. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation as we work to keep our community safe from wildfires.
THIS HOME IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR SHORT TERM RENTAL. A 31+ NIGHT STAY IS REQUIRED AT ALL TIMES. All leases are individually negotiated, and thus the date picker will not always reflect up to date availability or exact pricing. Lease Agreement must be fully executed between Landlord and Tenant
Placer County STR Permit Number STR22-7680
Placer County Good Neighbor Flyer - https://www.tahoegetaways.com/sites/default/files/files/Placer%20Good%20...